COE now can transfer to New Car??!!

Ben5266

Supercharged

I heard from radio 95.8 this morning, about 9am.

We can transfer our existing COE to new car and top up to 10 years.

There will be a website for us to calculate the top up cost.

With some restrictions. If I hear correctly, the new car must be in the same weight group as old car.

More info, can be found in onemotoring.

But onemotoring no news yet.

Anyone heard this?

Or I was day dreaming while driving....

↡ Advertisement

Dont think they will be so good to private vehicles lo. [rolleyes] Even the transfer of car number from current car to used car still need to pay $1300! <_<

thanks for the link!!! [thumbsup]

but moi wont be changing to new euro 5 because i got no marnie [bigcry][bigcry]

change truck also need to pay marnie

not like got free or got any discount right

so the heck with it, moi gonna continue with my old lao pork pigkarp

for 2 more years only [bigcry]

ahahah.. what pigkarp you using? Hilux or Musso?

Oops.. oh yeah. just stating the common ones ma.. [laugh][laugh]

Defender really solid body though.. :ph34r:

I'm guess nia, because thats my aim when I go back MY to retire [laugh]

That one also one of my dream, I brought this massive truck up to 180kph in Brunei, the suspension damn soft which I really like, and the handling at 180 is also damn zai but thats the max speed already.

Did you watch the Topgear north pole edition? They mod this truck, damn nice! [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

That one also one of my dream, I brought this massive truck up to 180kph in Brunei, the suspension damn soft which I really like, and the handling at 180 is also damn zai but thats the max speed already.

Did you watch the Topgear north pole edition? They mod this truck, damn nice! [thumbsup][thumbsup]

WOW.. I neber dare hit 180 le.. I 100 already my balls shaking.. lols.. In bolehland.. hahaha.. yupps.. very nice.. but interior a bit dull.. but heck.. who cares.. got the image.. [thumbsup][thumbsup]

those thick rims.. I still suprised how it can handle like as if it was made for the north pole.. [laugh]

WOW.. I neber dare hit 180 le.. I 100 already my balls shaking.. lols.. In bolehland.. hahaha.. yupps.. very nice.. but interior a bit dull.. but heck.. who cares.. got the image.. [thumbsup][thumbsup]

those thick rims.. I still suprised how it can handle like as if it was made for the north pole.. [laugh]

Brunei Brunei, not Boleh land.

Boleh land no way, too many cars...

In Brunei, we drive pass police at over 150kph but they don't care. Speed limit at 100 but average ppl drive at 140. I still remember once my lady colleague say she will drive because I'm too slow [bigcry]

Quite insulting [laugh]

ahahah.. what pigkarp you using? Hilux or Musso?

musso

if i renew coe, i pay 60k, drive 10 years

if i buy brand new, i pay 140k but discount maybe 10k from ah gong's "trade-in old trcuk" scheme, effectively 130k, also drive 10 years

drive old truck for 10 years way cheaper leh

but i think they will force everyone into the euro 5 rule soon (you see the new truck must be a euro 5 truck)

my truck (euro 2) sure fail the euro 5 emission standard, so end up, still lan lan must change <_<