Re: We kena pawned by Telco??

Nlatio

Turbocharged

err something come to mind about signing CON-tract and get mobile phone..... take for example the upcomg S4... lets say retailing at $998

If one were to buy without CON-tract, one pay $998 divide by 24 months= $41.58 per month over 24 months

But if one were to sign the basic plan @ $38 per month and get the phone at $599.... then one pay

$38 X 24 months + $599= $1511 divide by 24 months CON-tract= $62.96 per month over 24 months......

Every month pay extra $21.38 for 24 mths= $513.....

Can get another phone.... [rolleyes][:p]

↡ Advertisement

err something come to mind about signing CON-tract and get mobile phone..... take for example the upcomg S4... lets say retailing at $998

If one were to buy without CON-tract, one pay $998 divide by 24 months= $41.58 per month over 24 months

But if one were to sign the basic plan @ $38 per month and get the phone at $599.... then one pay

$38 X 24 months + $599= $1511 divide by 24 months CON-tract= $62.96 per month over 24 months......

huh? then you buy phone... no phone plan, you buy phone for what? lol

Turbocharged
(edited)

huh? then you buy phone... no phone plan, you buy phone for what? lol

[laugh] ... use coin phone..... [:p][rolleyes]

haaa really fail.... :wub:

Edited by Nlatio

how much you spend on your pre-paid card every month sia.........or you always go to places with free wifi to surf and make voip calls???? [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Turbocharged
(edited)

how much you spend on your pre-paid card every month sia.........or you always go to places with free wifi to surf and make voip calls???? [laugh]

everyday at office, unless people call me.... incoming free somemore..... usuage is low.... surf also use wifi... [:p] ..... think just carry pager enough... [laugh][:p]

btw bro... what you guys playing at PS3??? Long time neber play...... [bigcry] .... lost touch....

Edited by Nlatio

everyday at office, unless people call me.... incoming free somemore..... usuage is low.... surf also use wifi... [:p] ..... think just carry pager enough... [laugh][:p]

btw bro... what you guys playing at PS3??? Long time neber play...... [bigcry] .... lost touch....

carry pager now you need to set up a paging station yourself liao................. [laugh] [laugh]

PS3 you reply to wrong guy liao............lol...........

Edited by Tianmo

You sipeh farnee.... 24 with contract you calculated is WITH phone plan... so what do you expect? telco sell you phone pkus free phone service for 24 months aaa.... like that telco toh tiam liao...

err... the infrastructures behind those plans are the driving elements such as base station..pops...routers...switching devices... these equipments drop from sky??? [hur]

Turbocharged

You are sibei clever, should be Singtel CEO.

veri fast close shop... [laugh] .... then really call Sinktel.... [:p]

Turbocharged

carry pager now you need to set up a paging station yourself liao................. [laugh] [laugh]

PS3 you reply to wrong guy liao............lol...........

haaaa..... sorri, wrong channel.... think see you too often in Tiko Ranger thread..... [laugh][:p] .... got mix up....

TO BE HONEST WE REALLY KANNA PAWNED, you buy new Experia at Starhub $988 and in small shop only $820(Singtel phone cos got sticker).

you go sony they sell at 988 too wor.

you never know what are those small shop really for [sly]

you go sony they sell at 988 too wor.

you never know what are those small shop really for [sly]

but the small shop packaging is same as starhub or singtel and when open the seal in front of me, i can see singtel sticker. My phone also LTE and not export model(mean got local warranty). Of course not all small shop are honest but the one i go is honest and i avoid sim lim area all along

Edited by Thaiyotakamli

but the small shop packaging is same as starhub or singtel and when open the seal in front of me, i can see singtel sticker. My phone also LTE and not export model(mean got local warranty). Of course not all small shop are honest but the one i go is honest and i avoid sim lim area all along

i didnt say they not honest..

they are happy to just made transaction nia.. if you get what i mean... :ph34r:

i didnt say they not honest..

they are happy to just made transaction nia.. if you get what i mean... :ph34r:

i dunno, i already registered my phone with Sony Singapore and so far my phone no prob. if any prob i just bring it to Bishan

so far i saved $166 hahaha

Edited by Thaiyotakamli
↡ Advertisement