Just a random thank you thread

Eighttales

LOL...... GOOD one :D

But the court is puzzled why the faint only affected part, not all, of your body? She was quite surprised by what stuck inside was well alive, so much so it became pleasurable to her and she also fainted, don't know why?!? :D

With this new findings, namely the stuck but alive part of your body, her pleasure and related faint, the court has to order for a full examination of the said part to establish if your faint was genuine and if it was, was the said body part a super special one? .... and what special training has it gone through? [confused][:)]

Same as when u sleep n it is wide awake. Not under yr consious control. U wake n get a shock.

Its called Morning Surprise. Well documented.

Faint same thing. It has a mind of its own u know. There might even b a brain in its small head. [rolleyes]

↡ Advertisement

Same as when u sleep n it is wide awake. Not under yr consious control. U wake n get a shock.

Its called Morning Surprise. Well documented.

Faint same thing. It has a mind of its own u know. There might even b a brain in its small head. [rolleyes]

OIC, the court now declares full acquittal..... (hit hammer)

Butm wait...... the procecutor is raising his objection, reason:- premeditated arousal!!! :D

He called you 4 times the following day u never thank him then but thank him here??

[laugh] JK!

of cos thank him ba.. even text him .

common sense ba,,,

post is just to show that THERE ARE still very kind and honest Sillyporeans

OIC, the court now declares full acquittal..... (hit hammer)

Butm wait...... the procecutor is raising his objection, reason:- premeditated arousal!!! :D

I wil fight to e bitter end. My case very strong.

The DPP must prove beyond reasonable doubt which is imposdible.

How can arousal b premeditated? Impossible. [:p]

I wil fight to e bitter end. My case very strong.

The DPP must prove beyond reasonable doubt which is imposdible.

How can arousal b premeditated? Impossible. [:p]

to be more scienctific in court, may we have my learned friend enlighten us whether when the mind is not thinking, can an arousal be achieved? ie when the mind is switched off completely eg braindead??

in so far as some brain activities are present, there is an element of pre-mediatation

to be more scienctific in court, may we have my learned friend enlighten us whether when the mind is not thinking, can an arousal be achieved? ie when the mind is switched off completely eg braindead??

in so far as some brain activities are present, there is an element of pre-mediatation

I heard of some old farts look brain dead but when a syt walk past....their blood can pump till e flag is raised. [rolleyes]

Another random observation regarding car no. plates ------ some drivers hang bicycles above the rear bumper and the rear no. plate is substantially blocked by the bike(s). If his caught on lta cameras from the rear for speeding, beating red lights etc, it can be difficult to identify the no.!!! :blink:

I had emailed LTA on this issue. I copy and paste my email and the reply here:

My email:

I would like to enquire if it is legal to obscure my vehicle

registration number plate while driving the vehicle on Singapore roads? In

particular, the case where I mount a rack and a bicycle at the exterior rear of

my vehicle that results in partially or completely blocking the rear number

plate from been seen. Would I be required to reposition my vehicle registration

number plate such that it is not obscured by the rack and bicycle?

LTA replied:

Dear Mr X

Is it legal to obscure vehicle registration number plate?

FEEDBACK NUMBER: X

We refer to your email of X 2012.

We wish to inform you that licence plates used for vehicles registered in Singapore must comply with the requirements specified in the Road Traffic (Motor Vehicles, Registration and Licensing) Rules. The vehicle licence plates must be so fixed that they remain easily distinguishable at all times

The Land Transport Authority (LTA) does not engage in the type approval of motor vehicle accessories. We will, however, be concerned if the fitting of such accessories adversely affects the safe operation of the vehicles. For bicycle racks, we have, in-principle, no objection to the installation of a bicycle rack at the rear of a car for the purpose of transporting bicycle(s) so long as the following requirements are complied with:

a) The vehicle must be suitable to be fitted with the bicycle rack and is designed to carry the additional load;

b) The installation of the bicycle rack should be carried out in accordance with the product manufacturer's recommendation;

c) The bicycle should be securely fastened to the rack;

d) The bicycle and the rack should not obstruct the view of the driver, the vehicle number plate, the vehicle lighting system or cause any danger to other road users;

e) If the rear number plate or lights are blocked by the rack or bicycle, an additional number plate or set of lights have to be fitted such that they are clearly visible from the rear of the vehicle;

f) The ball bar/hook/hitch and the bicycle rack must be detached from the vehicle when not in use i.e. fixtures must not be permanent; and

g) Rear view mirrors shall be fitted externally on the off-side and near-side of the vehicle to assist the driver to become aware of traffic at the rear and on both sides rearwards.

As the transportation of bicycle(s) at the rear of the vehicle may have implications on road safety aspects, you are advised to drive the vehicle with due care and attention and with reasonable consideration for other road users. Enforcement action will be taken against drivers who convey their bicycle(s) in a manner likely to cause danger, annoyance or obstruction to other road users.

Vehicle owners are advised that it is their responsibility to ensure that their vehicles' licence plates comply with the above requirements. Motorists who are found to affix inappropriate vehicle licence plates are liable, upon conviction, to a fine of up to $1,000 or a jail term of up to three months for first offence. Repeat offenders are liable, upon conviction, to a fine of up to $2,000 or a jail term of up to six months.

We hope the above clarifies. Should you require further clarification, please contact us at 1800 CALL LTA (2255 582).

Yours sincerely

X

for DEPUTY DIRECTOR

VEHICLE ENGINEERING DIVISION

I heard of some old farts look brain dead but when a syt walk past....their blood can pump till e flag is raised. [rolleyes]

you mean those lying in parlour, and raise their own candle when syt walks pass? scary siah :o

this clears up some doubts... [:)]

I had emailed LTA on this issue. I copy and paste my email and the reply here:

My email:

I would like to enquire if it is legal to obscure my vehicle

registration number plate while driving the vehicle on Singapore roads? In

particular, the case where I mount a rack and a bicycle at the exterior rear of

my vehicle that results in partially or completely blocking the rear number

plate from been seen. Would I be required to reposition my vehicle registration

number plate such that it is not obscured by the rack and bicycle?

LTA replied:

Dear Mr X

Is it legal to obscure vehicle registration number plate?

FEEDBACK NUMBER: X

We refer to your email of X 2012.

We wish to inform you that licence plates used for vehicles registered in Singapore must comply with the requirements specified in the Road Traffic (Motor Vehicles, Registration and Licensing) Rules. The vehicle licence plates must be so fixed that they remain easily distinguishable at all times

The Land Transport Authority (LTA) does not engage in the type approval of motor vehicle accessories. We will, however, be concerned if the fitting of such accessories adversely affects the safe operation of the vehicles. For bicycle racks, we have, in-principle, no objection to the installation of a bicycle rack at the rear of a car for the purpose of transporting bicycle(s) so long as the following requirements are complied with:

a) The vehicle must be suitable to be fitted with the bicycle rack and is designed to carry the additional load;

b) The installation of the bicycle rack should be carried out in accordance with the product manufacturer's recommendation;

c) The bicycle should be securely fastened to the rack;

d) The bicycle and the rack should not obstruct the view of the driver, the vehicle number plate, the vehicle lighting system or cause any danger to other road users;

e) If the rear number plate or lights are blocked by the rack or bicycle, an additional number plate or set of lights have to be fitted such that they are clearly visible from the rear of the vehicle;

f) The ball bar/hook/hitch and the bicycle rack must be detached from the vehicle when not in use i.e. fixtures must not be permanent; and

g) Rear view mirrors shall be fitted externally on the off-side and near-side of the vehicle to assist the driver to become aware of traffic at the rear and on both sides rearwards.

As the transportation of bicycle(s) at the rear of the vehicle may have implications on road safety aspects, you are advised to drive the vehicle with due care and attention and with reasonable consideration for other road users. Enforcement action will be taken against drivers who convey their bicycle(s) in a manner likely to cause danger, annoyance or obstruction to other road users.

Vehicle owners are advised that it is their responsibility to ensure that their vehicles' licence plates comply with the above requirements. Motorists who are found to affix inappropriate vehicle licence plates are liable, upon conviction, to a fine of up to $1,000 or a jail term of up to three months for first offence. Repeat offenders are liable, upon conviction, to a fine of up to $2,000 or a jail term of up to six months.

We hope the above clarifies. Should you require further clarification, please contact us at 1800 CALL LTA (2255 582).

Yours sincerely

X

for DEPUTY DIRECTOR

VEHICLE ENGINEERING DIVISION

you mean those lying in parlour, and raise their own candle when syt walks pass? scary siah :o

No lah. Not in parlour yet. But almost there. [:p]

No lah. Not in parlour yet. But almost there. [:p]

almost there.... wheel chair with a third leg sticking out in front like the big one in Leopard tank in SAF??? :o

almost there.... wheel chair with a third leg sticking out in front like the big one in Leopard tank in SAF??? :o

Ya thats it.

Neutral Newbie

Interesting about the bicycle rack. I guess the onus is on the driver to ensure that his plates are visible to all.

↡ Advertisement