Restaurant near Clarke Quay chop carrot big time

Berncsp76

486815_473164202752071_1312856394_n.jpg

4 Sri Lanka crab above 2kg $812? :blink:

1 person Pu Er tea cost $80? :wacko:

I know their fried rice is well known to be expensive (and standard drop when the two sisters died) but then the pricing is too ridiculously high man... [mad]

Original post here

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=473...e=1&theater

P.S..chio mm posted this... :wub:

Edited by Berncsp76
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

The dinner was for 30 people.....it's ex but not unreasonably....

tot is 20 pax on the receipt?

even if there's 30 pax, would you pay close to $200/pax without any shark fin/abalone?

did you see below the receipt, hongkong kailan Large for $72? the vegetables fried with gold dust? -_-

20 pax fair enough lah. china man want special high end dinner should not kpkb.

I also feel that $3922.70 is a fair price for 20 persons..i've eaten before at this 陈福记..the pricing is normal

The mistake in crab however the pu er tea sounds reasonable cos 20 pax for $80 bucks and fried rice also reasonable. Like some vro said here it should cost around 3900 and even so this restaurant still ex cos per pax cost 200. Might as well go fine dining

tot is 20 pax on the receipt?

even if there's 30 pax, would you pay close to $200/pax without any shark fin/abalone?

did you see below the receipt, hongkong kailan Large for $72? the vegetables fried with gold dust? -_-

chen fu ji was known to charge 20+ for a plate of crabmeat fried rice long long ago in their old south bridge road shop when chinatown roadside wantan mee cost 50 or 70cents.

they only catered to those who can afford it, they were never targeting ordinary customer, so if anyone want to complain, means they cannot afford it, and never find out what is chen fu ji is about before going.....

chen fu ji was known to charge 20+ for a plate of crabmeat fried rice long long ago in their old south bridge road shop when chinatown roadside wantan mee cost 50 or 70cents.

they only catered to those who can afford it, they were never targeting ordinary customer, so if anyone want to complain, means they cannot afford it, and never find out what is chen fu ji is about before going.....

I used to go kiong siak st coffeeshop to eat e $25/plate fried rice...hor fan..soup...etc long ago.

Run by 3 grumpy old sisters. Hahaha.

Lots of toman fish n crab meat. Was e most ex fried rice....hor fan fm coffeeshop in sg.

But taste very nice lah. [:p]

after discount abt 3.9k about 100 per pax lor. ok mah

haha bro in my 30+ years living haven eaten a meal that coz more than $100, summore is atas tze char only.

Maybe pay in Ringgit have before lah. :D

The mistake in crab however the pu er tea sounds reasonable cos 20 pax for $80 bucks and fried rice also reasonable. Like some vro said here it should cost around 3900 and even so this restaurant still ex cos per pax cost 200. Might as well go fine dining

that's what I agree too...rather pay for better food.

Knn my fried rice put abalone slices and alaskan crab meat I think also cheaper than that. :D

haha bro in my 30+ years living haven eaten a meal that coz more than $100, summore is atas tze char only.

Maybe pay in Ringgit have before lah. :D

Fr me depends. If a celebration....wil pay more.

Fr normal meal....like u say maybe in jb then pay a bit more but in RM only. Hahaha.

JB also normal meal abt rm10 per person max. I not so high-class type.

↡ Advertisement