Audi Vs BMW Vs Merc

NightWind

Audi Vs BMW Vs Merc  

323 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the preferred brand?

• Audi
    • BMW
    • Mercedes

Hi all I know this is not a new topic but pls bare with me so we can do a more updated poll on which of the above makes is preferred. Things to consider are Reliability, Build Quality, Driving Experience, Aesthetics, etc

I hope to confine the review to the more common vehicle classes like the E90, A4, C Class although I am sure many bros will also include the more exotic classes (R8, M3, C63 etc)..

Thanks again for your help with the poll....

↡ Advertisement

Lol great comment but I am not sure the Audi drivers will be too pleased...and Audi really is very popular now adays.

pls see this comparison in youtube for estate versions of the 3 makes

The Merc surprisingly comes out as the overall winner....even on FC....but BMW retains the throne for handling

wow so far I have to say the results of the poll are quite surprising....I had thought the 3 brands were similarly popular here so the huge gap in the current results is most surprising....

wow so far I have to say the results of the poll are quite surprising....I had thought the 3 brands were similarly popular here so the huge gap in the current results is most surprising....

BMW was leading all the three years in row (2010 to 2012), I believe it would be same for 2013 eventually! so, you tell me now which is the most popular?

well according to this poll, currently BMW is in distant 3rd, Mercedes has 49% of votes nd has been leading since the start of the poll but Audi is fast catching up.

I did not expect Mercedes to have such a huge lead....or for BMW to be so far back in this poll

BMW was leading all the three years in row (2010 to 2012), I believe it would be same for 2013 eventually! so, you tell me now which is the most popular?

A lot of ah pek towkays hang out here. [laugh]