Feedback about Golf Mk 7

Ssbcc

I intend to change the 1.4 TSI of Golf 7 headlights to the xenon headlights with DRL. May I know anyone got lobang to do so? Prefer those original golf sports one? Can give me the contact and price?

Kum Sia.

↡ Advertisement

Depends on your budget. If shoe string then should go for China lookalike type which is about $1200. If want to go for the real thing....it is very complicated require a change in the BCM, level sensors, harness, gateway, coding etc. Cost about $4500. I am about to upgrade mine. Check out my blog at Google : CBX, Golf 7

Edited by Cbx750p

Supercharged

I intend to change the 1.4 TSI of Golf 7 headlights to the xenon headlights with DRL. May I know anyone got lobang to do so? Prefer those original golf sports one? Can give me the contact and price?

Kum Sia.

Ask the VW mod king - Jimmy to do lah. He somemore use all original VW parts and programming. Better than AD quality.

Kum Sia.

Give Max from Elebest a call 9733 5000 say Justin BMW F10 referred. 

Anyone has any opinion on the current golf in the showrooms?

Has the gearbox problem been fully rectified?

Just scroll back and read maybe 10 pages you will have your answer.

Golf VII Facelift

Any ETA on the mk7 facelift to SG?

Other forums say UK open books in Feb, delivery in Apr.

AU start selling mid 2017.

Any ETA on the mk7 facelift to SG?

Other forums say UK open books in Feb, delivery in Apr.

AU start selling mid 2017.

Quota for golf gti n R still very limited in sg. The fully revamp interior seems very attractive and interesting. Just not sure what kind of pricing and if at all possible to swap out to the new look

Possible gearbox problem?

I'm driving a MK7 coming to 20k for a year. I always drive on eco mode and always have the auto start-stop on. I observed that during start off, when u accelerate a bit to "kick start" the car, there is this drag of gears when the car turns on. It's like the gears are "misaligned", having this metal-metal screeching sound. It's not long, just split seconds. It happens only during off engine to start, and usually during the warm up drive in the morning. It will happen once or twice then the rest of journey is ok. Some times it happened in the mid day during a long drive also.

Anyone encounter the same problem?

Note, the rest of the gear shifting is ok.

Possible gearbox problem?

I'm driving a MK7 coming to 20k for a year. I always drive on eco mode and always have the auto start-stop on. I observed that during start off, when u accelerate a bit to "kick start" the car, there is this drag of gears when the car turns on. It's like the gears are "misaligned", having this metal-metal screeching sound. It's not long, just split seconds. It happens only during off engine to start, and usually during the warm up drive in the morning. It will happen once or twice then the rest of journey is ok. Some times it happened in the mid day during a long drive also.

Anyone encounter the same problem?

Note, the rest of the gear shifting is ok.

presume your ride is still with agent warranty? if so, request a check during your 30k servicing interval at VCS.

Meanwhile, just don't think too much about it and enjoy the drive :) 

↡ Advertisement