THINKWARE / INAVI Users, Come In

Picnic06-Biante15

Having tried for a couple of days I can confirm surveillance mode does not work when engine off. Can other users of FXD700 confirm if you have the same issue?

Mine switches to parking mode when my engine turns off, it doesn't record continously but only specific events.

↡ Advertisement

Having tried for a couple of days I can confirm surveillance mode does not work when engine off. Can other users of FXD700 confirm if you have the same issue?

I think the cam will record when there is a slight movement of the car. Like someone accidentally bumb onto your vehicle... -_-

Me too! Just installed during the PC show, the surveillance mode don't seem to work! And the power cut off also not working!

Me too! Just installed during the PC show, the surveillance mode don't seem to work! And the power cut off also not working!

Same. Mine bought at PC show as well. Wonder if it is firmware thing or what?

(edited)

Mine switches to parking mode when my engine turns off, it doesn't record continously but only specific events.

Sadly mine is not doing it. It works continuously forever... [:(] [:(] Trying to contact them but no one picking up the phone now. The online contact doesn't work. The submit button does nothing. Will try to call them later again.

Edited by Jamomatt

OK managed to talked to them. Apparently as my car is still new and under agent warranty they did not wire it to the ignition so it will be on continuous all the way. Guess it will be the same for everyone else facing the same issue?

OK managed to talked to them. Apparently as my car is still new and under agent warranty they did not wire it to the ignition so it will be on continuous all the way. Guess it will be the same for everyone else facing the same issue?

Huh? Got such thing one ah? If connect to ignition will affect our new car then why should I get this cam? I want a refund! How come the installer n the one that sell me this product didn't highlight to me this issue?

Huh? Got such thing one ah? If connect to ignition will affect our new car then why should I get this cam? I want a refund! How come the installer n the one that sell me this product didn't highlight to me this issue?

Don't think that's what it means lah. But once wired up to ignition I guess agent can say you modified mah. So currently they say they tapped it off the IU.

Don't think that's what it means lah. But once wired up to ignition I guess agent can say you modified mah. So currently they say they tapped it off the IU.

Bro, does the power saver still works if it is not connected to ignition and it will be in continuos recording?

Does that means if the power saver does not works in this mode and it will keep on continuos recording until your battery goes flat?

Bro, does the power saver still works if it is not connected to ignition and it will be in continuos recording?

Does that means if the power saver does not works in this mode and it will keep on continuos recording until your battery goes flat?

Good day bro

Yes you are right , if ignition is not connected , power saver is not working . Please kindly disconnect the camera , and bring back to us for a rewiring .

Really sorry for the confusion , but we are working on this to rectify . please call me if anyone is facing this issue and i will give you priority slots :D

cheers

Kenneth

Yes bro ~ :D

Hi

I just checked your web site. But couldn't find the firmware update. Where should I check?

Please advise.

Hi

I just checked your web site. But couldn't find the firmware update. Where should I check?

Please advise.

Hello bro

do you mind if you can send me message about your email address and we will forward it to you :D :D

cheers

Hello bro

do you mind if you can send me message about your email address and we will forward it to you :D :D

cheers

Hi

I just PM you.

Thanks

Would really love to have iPhone/Android app to access the cam and view/delete the recordings. It's too troublesome to remove the SD card every time...

Would really love to have iPhone/Android app to access the cam and view/delete the recordings. It's too troublesome to remove the SD card every time...

Korean version is available now , we already feedback telling them we need an english version ! Hopefully we get it really soon and thanks for your feedback bro :D :D

Good day bro

Yes you are right , if ignition is not connected , power saver is not working . Please kindly disconnect the camera , and bring back to us for a rewiring .

Really sorry for the confusion , but we are working on this to rectify . please call me if anyone is facing this issue and i will give you priority slots :D

cheers

Kenneth

Hi, mine is connected to my IU unit, does that mean my power save is not working?

Everytime i turn off my engine it does switch to "parking mode" could you advise?