THINKWARE / INAVI Users, Come In

Picnic06-Biante15

6th Gear

wish to purchase new x500 to replace existing itronics itb100hd sp cam

wt to find out the dc connector on both are the same with +polarity on the pin side?

↡ Advertisement

Just curious. Thinking of changing new car, but would like to keep my existing thinkware camera. Is there anywhere that sell just the cable cause I'm lazy to take out the cable. Just want to take out the camera and reuse it.

We are now taking for pre-order of the latest THINKWARE DASHCAM NEW SERIES

F770/ X550/ X330/ X350/ F50

Promotional prices with installation

Grab this special offer to own the most advance dashcam with Super Night Vision and Time Lapse technology!

Pre-Order are available via the following platforms:
>> Online Store: www.mycarblackbox.net/thinkware-pre-order
>> Qoo10: http://www.qoo10.sg/shop/mycarblackbox

Call/SMS/Whatsapp: 9794-8532

Looks like the Samsung evo 128gb card works on the F750 dash cam...

im using Sandisk ultra 128gb. for F750 front +rear

hi ZMC, i just bought the X150 front and back camera from PC2016 show, i ask the sales for me camera that can record even when it is parking. and was recomended with this model.

but after today installation, seems like this model can only record upon impact, kind of feel cheated by the salesman..

please advise

regards

im using Sandisk ultra 128gb. for F750 front +rear

lolxxx was told the F750 only support up to 64GB but with both front & rear, 64GB can run out fast.. Until i googled 128GB is workable on some brands :)

hi ZMC, i just bought the X150 front and back camera from PC2016 show, i ask the sales for me camera that can record even when it is parking. and was recomended with this model.

but after today installation, seems like this model can only record upon impact, kind of feel cheated by the salesman..

please advise

regards

Has your problem been resolved? This camera is supposed to have parking mode working, ie camera will record when it senses movement and when there is impact.

Hi, I bought the F550 a while back, and would like to ask how do i extract/save the rear camera video.

The video file, when opened under VLC, came out the front camera video and the rear camera (under direct3d output) at once.

• Praise 1

Hi,

I have the F750 installed a month ago. I have the following queries and hope someone can help.

1. How to take out the microsd card? I have problem getting out of the camera. ZMC installed the camera near to the rear mirror..i cannot reach the slot... [:(]

2. Can we use other brand of the memory card beside thinkware? When I bought the camera, the salesman told me cannot..so I paid another $40 to upgrade to 32GB. If other brands can, what will be the brands that can work with Thinkware?

3. The recording is 1minutes per video...Is there any way to increase the time per video and how to set it? My previous car camera can record 5 minutes per video.

Thank you in advance!

Has your problem been resolved? This camera is supposed to have parking mode working, ie camera will record when it senses movement and when there is impact.

hi, please read carefully my feedback, i ask the salesman for a camera that record full time while parking and not record upon movement & impact..

He then recommend this model  X150 to me, that why i say i feel cheated.. after buying and installation

regards

Hi,

I have the F750 installed a month ago. I have the following queries and hope someone can help.

1. How to take out the microsd card? I have problem getting out of the camera. ZMC installed the camera near to the rear mirror..i cannot reach the slot... [:(]

2. Can we use other brand of the memory card beside thinkware? When I bought the camera, the salesman told me cannot..so I paid another $40 to upgrade to 32GB. If other brands can, what will be the brands that can work with Thinkware?

3. The recording is 1minutes per video...Is there any way to increase the time per video and how to set it? My previous car camera can record 5 minutes per video.

Thank you in advance!

I'm not using thinkware but from what I see, their cards require high write speeds. You may try Samsung PRO series of microSD cards. The PRO series are MLC cards and have high write speeds.

They are expensive though. You may want to get them off Amazon or eBay for a cheaper bargain. I'm using them on my Blackvue cams without issues.

Hi Alphaleesg

Bro, I have been using the F750 for almost 9 months...so hopefully my responses below can help you:

Hi,

You can "slide" the camera sideways to the right and once u do that, then it's easy to take out the micro SD card.  Think you can go Youtube if u need demo on how to do that...very easy one

When I installed, ZMC did remind me that not every kind of memory card can be used.... so better check with your installer.

Actually, there is continuous recording, i.e. many many 1-minute clips so no need to "increase" the time wat... and the 1-min clips are about 81k bytes so easier to download, using your Thinkware phone app...if the files are bigger then will take longer whenever u wanna save the clip, right ?

Thank you in advance!

I'm not using thinkware but from what I see, their cards require high write speeds. You may try Samsung PRO series of microSD cards. The PRO series are MLC cards and have high write speeds.

They are expensive though. You may want to get them off Amazon or eBay for a cheaper bargain. I'm using them on my Blackvue cams without issues.

Thanks, Ownage.

Hi Alphaleesg

Bro, I have been using the F750 for almost 9 months...so hopefully my responses below can help you:

Thanks, Lee9389ck. Will check the YouTube!

Hi,

Thank you in advance!

1. Rear mirror is adjustable right. Tilted to yr left side than u have more working space for you to remove the memory card.

2. I used Sandisk Ultra 128gb for my thinkware F750.

1. Rear mirror is adjustable right. Tilted to yr left side than u have more working space for you to remove the memory card.

2. I used Sandisk Ultra 128gb for my thinkware F750.

I tilted the rear mirror alreay..the SD card slot is blocked by the rear mirror beam..quite difficult to take it out.

Nevertheless, hope I do not need to take it out.

Thanks...I will get a sandisk soon!

Regards.

↡ Advertisement