THINKWARE / INAVI Users, Come In

Picnic06-Biante15

Hi all,

i'm a F750 user and recently my phone unable to detect the wifi from the dashcam . The wifi button is pressed and also the announcement of "wifi enabled" was heard but unable to be detected by my phone at all.

Hope someone can guide me on this how to solve this issue.

TIA.

Hi,

I'm using 770 model. I have the same issues as well and each time the wifi button is pressed, connecting to wifi is difficult.

It took quite a long time for the phone to show Thinkware wifi or by the time you try to connect, the hardware wifi disconnected. It's kind of frustrating though.

Been back to ZMC to rectify the issues still the same problem.

Don't know what else could be improved on this connection for 770 model.

wow....but itronics not popular anymore right? everywhere is thinkware blackvue iroads blacksys.....

Yep. My itronics has no advance features but it excels at being trouble free. Good.

Their 800 series front + back almost $500.. 

Hmm.. Thinking if necessary to spend so much..

Thinking of Xiaomi 70. Any comment?

Their 800 series front + back almost $500.. 

Hmm.. Thinking if necessary to spend so much..

Thinking of Xiaomi 70. Any comment?

i had asked them, its $598 for F800 pro both front and back with 16gb memory card.....not including installation charges, if you need parking mode need another type of cable another charge as well....total probably about $700 plus minus...

Edited by Lomfy

i had asked them, its $598 for F800 pro both front and back with 16gb memory card.....not including installation charges, if you need parking mode need another type of cable another charge as well....total probably about $700 plus minus...

Ya, wondering if want to pay this kind of $.

Ya, wondering if want to pay this kind of $.

either pain one time....or buy something else that records blurry or fail at the wrong time.....im glad my thinkware X550 records clearly of my hit and run case as well as my neighbor's....

think of it as an insurance....alternative can consider Iroad

Edited by Lomfy

think the only issue i have now is the memory card. 16gb really cant record much at all. its like i want to find a recording of something yesterday but its already overwritten in less than half a day and finding a suitable 128gb is like trying luck hit and miss of failing.

think the only issue i have now is the memory card. 16gb really cant record much at all. its like i want to find a recording of something yesterday but its already overwritten in less than half a day and finding a suitable 128gb is like trying luck hit and miss of failing.

Ya, I heard some issue on the incompatibilities of the SD card. Must die die used theirs.

Ya, I heard some issue on the incompatibilities of the SD card. Must die die used theirs.

not really...im using samsung 128gb no issues at all....

either pain one time....or buy something else that records blurry or fail at the wrong time.....im glad my thinkware X550 records clearly of my hit and run case as well as my neighbor's....

think of it as an insurance....alternative can consider Iroad

My Iroad V9 lasted 2.5 years. Now on Thinkware F800. Every 2.5-3 years spend $430-$650 on a camera as additional evidence in event of insurance is acceptable to me..
  • Praise 1

on the F770? im guessing yours is the red colour samsung evo+ uhs-1 ?

yeah the red one....but im using on my X550...

Are there any recommendations from bros here for 2CH dashcam? In fact, is 2CH much more beneficial? (Being read ended is not our fault right)

Are there any recommendations from bros here for 2CH dashcam? In fact, is 2CH much more beneficial? (Being read ended is not our fault right)

other party can say u reverse onto them....

↡ Advertisement