THINKWARE / INAVI Users, Come In

Picnic06-Biante15

A fellow Lexus owner told mw to check if the rear dashcam is on the way of the retractable sunshade, indeed it is so I need to go back to Thinkware to get this adjusted. 

↡ Advertisement

Got the back dashcam fixed placed lower

AmfuBnW.jpg

No more obstruction.

I like this dashcam so much I brought the other car to have it fixed. This time a little more to the left

ndvrGRa.jpg

Back cam same thing placed lower to avoid the retractable sunscreen

cgJUWjN.jpg

Anyone have any experience with the U1000? 

Thinking of replacing an Iroad camera with it. 

While online reviews are great, if you go check out forums online, the experiences haven't been equally great. 

Keen to hear people's views, especially when it comes to SG weather. 

Neutral Newbie

Hi guys, just got the Q800 Pro installed on my ride. i have some question that i would like to understand. Maybe the bro here and Thinkware can help...

1) Is it safe to on 24 hours parking recording given we don't have the add on battery? i hear people saying it will drain the car battery and spoil it during long run although it has cut off! Any expert can confirmed that? If yes, how long will it take for the battery to spoil? or it doesnt really matter?

2) How do we connect the Thinkware cloud? How does it function or work?

3) I heard there is a function where it can auto save all the video recording? How do we do it?

4) There is a function where we can track our vehicle right? How did we activate it?

TIA bros.... 

Neutral Newbie

Dear All , 

can some one help me in this audio & navigation system in my car Kia Stonic 2017 , which i dont have SD card for system and my device is not define in my car . 

this is images for this screen

thanks 

1.jpg

2.jpg

Neutral Newbie
On 3/15/2020 at 4:26 PM, Wishnl said:

Hi guys, just got the Q800 Pro installed on my ride. i have some question that i would like to understand. Maybe the bro here and Thinkware can help...

1) Is it safe to on 24 hours parking recording given we don't have the add on battery? i hear people saying it will drain the car battery and spoil it during long run although it has cut off! Any expert can confirmed that? If yes, how long will it take for the battery to spoil? or it doesnt really matter?

3) I heard there is a function where it can auto save all the video recording? How do we do it?

4) There is a function where we can track our vehicle right? How did we activate it?

TIA bros.... 

no one can help? or ppl dont use thinkware anymore?

Neutral Newbie
On 3/15/2020 at 4:26 PM, Wishnl said:

TIA bros.... 

Hi ,

1) For thinkware dashcams there is parking recording using your car battery as a power supply however there is a voltage cut off to protect your car battery and because of that the duration of recording might vary from car to car ( depending on how fast you car battery discharge when engine is off). we will recommend you to add on a external battery for the dashcam so its better for your car battery integrity 🙂

2/4) you can refer to this video on youtube 

as a reference of the functions.

As for point 3, what kind of auto save function are you refering to?

for further explanations i think you can consider Thinkware directly VIA Whatsapp for their service staff to get more in-depth explanations 🙂

Neutral Newbie
1 minute ago, xiu6669 said:

Hi ,

1) For thinkware dashcams there is parking recording using your car battery as a power supply however there is a voltage cut off to protect your car battery and because of that the duration of recording might vary from car to car ( depending on how fast you car battery discharge when engine is off). we will recommend you to add on a external battery for the dashcam so its better for your car battery integrity 🙂

2/4) you can refer to this video on youtube 

as a reference of the functions.

As for point 3, what kind of auto save function are you refering to?

for further explanations i think you can consider Thinkware directly VIA Whatsapp for their service staff to get more in-depth explanations 🙂

Thinkware service whatsapp number is 93866017 🙂 https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=6593866017

On 3/28/2020 at 11:42 AM, Extremme said:

is there a way to perform SD Card formatting on X700 dash cam itself without taking the SD card out?

Hi Extremme,

Yes, you are able to. Please refer to the following steps in the image below, which can be found in X700 manual pg 44 ☺️

X700 manual pg 44 - sd formatting.PNG

• Praise 1

As we stand together with Singapore government's effort to curb COVID-19, Thinkware will not be operating from 7th April to 5th April 2020.

However, our online channels will still be open and operating during this period. You may PM us or contact us @ +65 9386 6017 for more enquiries. Alternatively, you can visit www.thinkware.com.sg for your purchases.

Meantime, keep your eyes peeled in this space for more updates and promotions!

Together, we can and we will  #sgunited #covidfree #stayhome #staysafe

WE ARE STILL HERE FOR YOU..jpg

@Thinkwaresg

Recently installed X700 and am using Sandisk High Endurance MicroSD Card V30 4K C10 U3 64GB. I realised that consistently on a monthly basis I will be prompted to format SDCard as there is no space for event recording? Is that normal to have disk space full monthly?

Thinkware Mid Season Sale | 15th to 17th May 2020

The wait is over! Thinkware Mid Season Sale is here! 20% off all dash cam and accessory! #MidSeason #Thinkware
Discount Code: TW20

What you will be getting?
Storewide 20% off all dash cam and accessory!
Free Delivery Service.
Free Cigarette Lighter Charger.
Free Car Care Goodie.

While Stock Last! Shop now at www.thinkware.com.sg

TW20 Mid Month.jpg

need to shift my thinkware f770 to another car cause coe expiring. any recommendations that does this without ripping you off? thanks

↡ Advertisement