Vw sg recalls affected cars for goodwill

Dezouk

as it stated, those newer batches are not affected......fingers cross......

I would choose not to fully believe they had resolve the problems, unless the german side release news of what had been done to solve this long ongoing problem...

change soup name but never change the soup ingredient.....

Neutral Newbie

More of a sales gimmick. Trying to instill confident in potential buyers (suckers).

Some VW owners called in, they only recalling 2008 to 2010. During this period,

where got 6K plus... 7 sp sold?.

More of a sales gimmick. Trying to instill confident in potential buyers (suckers).

No need to instill the confident in buyers, cause from what i noticed there are still many people continue to buy vw cars esp those with DSG gear?! [rolleyes] Recall 08-09 cars? Meaning after 2010 cars the DSG no problem?

No need to instill the confident in buyers, cause from what i noticed there are still many people continue to buy vw cars esp those with DSG gear?! [rolleyes] Recall 08-09 cars? Meaning after 2010 cars the DSG no problem?

This is nonsense. My relatives 2012 jetta got dsg problems and mechatronic failure. VW said that in the recall statement that the "driver can remain in control to safely manoeuvre the car to a stop" but when my relative encountered the power loss it was going down slope and brakes not working. She nearly crashed but managed to use handbrake to stop. I should tell her write to the press and expose VW.

i thought the recall is from 2008 to mid 2011...so should have 6K plus...

Neutral Newbie

They are doing it the China reporting style, press number may not equal to actual numbers... lol

China-style quality control.

Then followed by China-style reporting.

<_<

Supersonic

This is nonsense. My relatives 2012 jetta got dsg problems and mechatronic failure. VW said that in the recall statement that the "driver can remain in control to safely manoeuvre the car to a stop" but when my relative encountered the power loss it was going down slope and brakes not working. She nearly crashed but managed to use handbrake to stop. I should tell her write to the press and expose VW.

wow....that is indeed Very Worrisome. [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

So did she complain to vw ? Maybe her car was just unfortunate to b the affected one among the production.

why so skeptical?

Serious?! [shocked] This is very dangerous.

i've been telling my frens tat i won't buy a VW becos of the potential problems....a few of them roll their eyes n said i'm too kiasi....now i can direct them to this forum n let them read for themselves [cool]

So did she complain to vw ? Maybe her car was just unfortunate to b the affected one among the production.

Yes she complained but VW kept assuring her that once the software upgrade there will be no more problems [rolleyes] . We just have to wait and see if their word is true though I'm very doubtful.

↡ Advertisement