Vw sg recalls affected cars for goodwill

Dezouk

Twincharged

SGCM should ask if no warranty, how much it cost to fix? How long will these parts last?

Even they ask,i don't think they[VW] give the answer.! [:p][:p]

↡ Advertisement

Supersonic

SGCM should ask if no warranty, how much it cost to fix? How long will these parts last?

tink if customer hv to pay, problem sure can solve one.....

My colleagues driving a golf 6 n jetta 5, no problems at all for past 2years . Seems like problem is not on all models. Maybr its heng suay lor

driving jetta sport for the last 4-5 months....

clocked 14k mileage, no issue so far- fingers crossed?

collected car on 03/01/2013.

production as per SE is on august 2012

Supersonic

My colleagues driving a golf 6 n jetta 5, no problems at all for past 2years . Seems like problem is not on all models. Maybr its heng suay lor

Could be, my cousin also driving a jetta, think coming 2 years and didnt hear him complaint any problem?! [rolleyes]

Recall start work only in June. Now letter also not sent out I suppose

They already starting calling the owners. I got a called 2 weeks ago.

It's a matter of when [:)]

Neutral Newbie

Cfmd it affects all 1.4 model 7 sp dry, only consolation is that not all cars are affected. [laugh]

Is VW replacing all the affected 7-speed gearbox with DQ500 (new model)????

I read the VW article that all the new model vehicle such as Tiguan, Tourage come with new DQ500 gearbox.

Wait and see if the new DQ500 still problematic..... However, now people is staying away from VW may not have enough feedback to notify others.

Turbocharged

So many other brands with non-problematic gearbox to choose from...

Why die die must try and second-guess if they have sorted out their gearbox issues?

Something as crucial as gearbox, with QC issues also they dare put into production and sell it worldwide. [rolleyes]

I read the VW article that all the new model vehicle such as Tiguan, Tourage come with new DQ500 gearbox.

Wait and see if the new DQ500 still problematic..... However, now people is staying away from VW may not have enough feedback to notify others.

Touareg can never be on DSG...it is 8-speed automatic

Twincharged

They don't change the gearbox,only change the control unit...

everytime out of good will when can it solve....mmmm

i detest the word goodwill. If this is a design fault, they are responsible to make good and rectify the issue and not out of goodwill. Utter rubbish.

i detest the word goodwill. If this is a design fault, they are responsible to make good and rectify the issue and not out of goodwill. Utter rubbish.

its marketing and PR tatic. you dun own a VW anyway right?

Yup, I fully agree. For that reason, I was even more upset, and I sold off the car. I rather they just issue a recall and explain the problem.

↡ Advertisement