LTA and Certis Cisco really screwed up

Becks2307

sadly there are still idiots whose waist already 42" but insist on wearing 36" pants then complain sibeh tight [laugh]

somebody force u to own > 2 cars, or stay landed with no enough parking space?

prease lah [smash]

sorry lah, previous few places I stay don't have these problem, neighbour all very friendly....only shifted to here then met this kinda of bo liao people...

↡ Advertisement

Sadly there are still idiots like u who probably thinks the same way as the complainant. You probably don't stay at landed housing or do not own more than 2 cars.

Lol if that's the way you talk to your neighbours, then its no wonder you are getting "targeted"! [:p]

• Praise 1

Supercharged

Lol if that's the way you talk to your neighbours, then its no wonder you are getting "targeted"! [:p]

dun say like that lah, he prob a nice guy,

just like the road rage guy when he's not road raging [laugh]

Supercharged

Paint white box on the road, erect lollipop "$1.00/hr parking 24 hours". Solved the problem.

u tink is ur ah gong road meh, can anyhowly draw ah? wait tio for vandalism then u jialat.

since TS is so rich, i suggest he buy the land outside his house where he likes to park.

u tink is ur ah gong road meh, can anyhowly draw ah? wait tio for vandalism then u jialat.

since TS is so rich, i suggest he buy the land outside his house where he likes to park.

We dun draw lah. Let the gahment people draw lor.

My place carpark last time motorbike got very little parking. So, bikes park at one corner kena summon. Later, too many comprains, the gahment people come to draw red and white boxes and presto it becomes legal parking now (while the same spot was illegal yesterday). [laugh]

I feel bad for ts; the traffic wardens don't like him, his neighbors don't like him either, and he comes here with his woes and the people over here don't seems to like him as well.

I feel bad for ts; the traffic wardens don't like him, his neighbors don't like him either, and he comes here with his woes and the people over here don't seems to like him as well.

with the way he talks and behaves, its difficult for plpto like him... If I am the traffic warden who kena from him, think I will issue him hourly ticket.... [laugh] [laugh]

Turbocharged

If his neighbours' car kenna summon but not his, will TS go complain about LTA not doing a fair job and ask for a summon for himself ? Surely not. So the bottom line is, he just want others to kenna summon like him also, to be fair to himself. Go figure.

definitely lah, u think even after LTA summon all the cars, TS will stop illegal parking outside? [laugh] [laugh]

Turbocharged
(edited)

Didn't you see I give up replying to his post after 2 post from me to him? From his postings, I know it is no point for me to say more......I am not surprise that subsequently postings from other forumers and his replies truly confirm what I initially thought about him.

There is always a reason why some pple often get into a bad situation. Just like some pple often have a knack getting into accidents. The problem often lies within themselves. They need to ask first about their own behaviour to others, their attitude to others and their manners to others. If there is truly no apparent reason, nobody would be so free to create trouble for anyone. Obvious to me is that there must be a reason why TS is getting summon so often and repeatedly; there must be some incomplete story here because it is easier to just blame others.

I wish him the best and hope he gets his fine waived and solved once and for all.

Edited by Icedbs

TS is a dickhead. Park illegally kena summon liao want to sabo neighbour.

I hate such people whom practice "i jump you also must jump".......may karma hit you back hard.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
(edited)

TS is asking

a) why only fine him and not the rest of the cars parked on the same strecth of road?

b) Why only complained vehicle number get fine and those not in their list escape from it?

To sum it up, he is asking why LTA/Cisco are so impartial in the way they handle this suitation and the answers they had given to TS. I dont think anyone is willing to accept such answers from LTA/Cisco.

Unless TS is staying at the corner unit which is a street junction and causing obstruction to the traffic.

I sympatise with you. I used to stay in the EAST area corner unit. A few times Police came and ask me to shift the vehicle 2-3cars length away, cos obstructing the junction. Lucky no summon.

Edited by Mcf777

LOL seriously some people here are very judgemental...they judge people just by a few post...just sharing my views on the way LTA and Cisco handle things...end up kena flamed...WTS

Turbocharged

Yah just let it go. Complain really no use. It's best to do something about it. Vote PAP out.....oops I mean go see your MP and highlight your problem [:p] , offer "solutions" and if your suggestion is good, offer yourself to be LTA chairman....or something like that.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

If I kenna summon for whatever offence, can I ask LTA or Cisco, why there are some cars in Singapore who also commit the same offence somewhere else or some other time, and never get summoned, why so unfair ? What is the reason ?

well i'm just parking outside my house which is a private property area...where else do u expect me to park if I can't park my car outside of my house?! I can't even get seasons parking from HDB...u expect me to park like few kilometres away from my home? that's insane...what for own a car like tat...

i'm not trying to be ridiculous, like parking at the main road or some place where I can park legally but I choose not to...