MY GE this Sunday!

Duckduck

MY politics? I thought most went home or on the way home. I wonder how many of them will come in and comment.

As for sgporeans they are only interested in MRT, COE and HDB.

For me I also hope that BN will win coz I dun like their opposition which are made up of mainly religious parties and that Anwar is leading them. Mixing religion and politics is what I think as "not right" be it in MY or other parts of the world.

Turbocharged

Fatty Nay-jib may not be the best PM, but hope the Oppo dont win, at least in Johor.... else sad day for the tiko ranger.... no more massage, party, wine, dine, Chicken Meal... [laugh][rolleyes]

4th Gear

Fatty Nay-jib may not be the best PM, but hope the Oppo dont win, at least in Johor.... else sad day for the tiko ranger.... no more massage, party, wine, dine, Chicken Meal... [laugh][rolleyes]

but Anwar promised cheaper petrol prices leh........ [laugh]

Turbocharged

and no more coffee money as well.

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

and not long ago BN promised to tackle corruption. [laugh]

If they can't beat corruption, they will join in. Problem tackled. :D

4th Gear

then they must take a leaf out from ours by increasing their pay to 'out of the world' scale lah........ [lipsrsealed][laugh]

Turbocharged

but but petrol is but a small reason..... main one is to 吃補.... [laugh] .... and all the shop close down can onli drink kopi and teh tarik..... <_<

4th Gear

but but petrol is but a small reason..... main one is to 吃補.... [laugh] .... and all the shop close down can onli drink kopi and teh tarik..... <_<

that one don't think will be easy to clamp down lah......last time 'big wind' only those LSBs closed down but others types still active........worse go BKK loh........ [:p][laugh]

Turbocharged

that one don't think will be easy to clamp down lah......last time 'big wind' only those LSBs closed down but others types still active........worse go BKK loh........ [:p][laugh]

BKK need at least 2D1N... [rolleyes] ... Jaybee..... still got time to shop hoping..... [laugh]

4th Gear

BKK need at least 2D1N... [rolleyes] ... Jaybee..... still got time to shop hoping..... [laugh]

then enjoy it while you can......now Causeway beri clear.......CHEONG AHHHHHHH!!!!!! [sly][laugh]

Supersonic
(edited)

anwar talking in johor .... smelly smelly > 50,000 people

a53f200cdc3d5851355b8416c8eba228.jpg

dfd14c278b38487681f3ea0df1a78cfb.jpg

Edited by Wt_know
↡ Advertisement