Authorised Dealers no longer offering manual options??

Zxcvb

Turbocharged

Wow!! I just checked a few websites (honda, toyota, kia) on their models, almost none are offering manual transmission?!? I understand that most people will go for the auto, but definitely there'll be some go for manual one. I mean how difficult it is to have an option for manual? Just blardy import the car in as like an auto?? Are there more paperwork?? Mechanic dunno how to service a manual ride?? The factory no longer producing manual transmission?? It's not like they stock up manual vehicles in their showroom and not able to sell (they order then ship in usually). So why they don't even offer it anymore still buffles me.

If BMW, Audi, VW, Merc were to offer manual transmission, i'm pretty sure there will be orders for them too. Anyone wanna shed some light??

↡ Advertisement

Wow!! I just checked a few websites (honda, toyota, kia) on their models, almost none are offering manual transmission?!? I understand that most people will go for the auto, but definitely there'll be some go for manual one. I mean how difficult it is to have an option for manual? Just blardy import the car in as like an auto?? Are there more paperwork?? Mechanic dunno how to service a manual ride?? The factory no longer producing manual transmission?? It's not like they stock up manual vehicles in their showroom and not able to sell (they order then ship in usually). So why they don't even offer it anymore still buffles me.

If BMW, Audi, VW, Merc were to offer manual transmission, i'm pretty sure there will be orders for them too. Anyone wanna shed some light??

Who drive manual nowaday?

Most ppl can't.

Turbocharged

Exactly. Very few buy manual car already. It doesn't make economic sense for the ad to keep parts for manual cars while they sell very few manual cars.

i thought Vios used to havE? :blink:

still have. I checked for Cayman, can bring in

knn, no manual, might as well say handicap....ccb

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

eh .. eurosports got to special indent if the buyer insists on manual for lambo already.

porsche whats the indent period like?

eh .. eurosports got to special indent if the buyer insists on manual for lambo already.

porsche whats the indent period like?

currently 6-12 mths bro....knn.....

and to all the kaypohchee

I AM NOT CHANGING CAR....DUNCH ANYHOW SAY

BMW offers manual wad.... indent lo

u drive manual meh? muahahah....u play your own stick oni [laugh] [laugh]

BMW offers manual wad.... indent lo

u indent for me lah 520 manual.....nb...ask before

Turbocharged

currently 6-12 mths bro....knn.....

ya eurosports is abt 6 mth also. might as well take auto and start driving lah! wait so long, then stuck in traffic all the time ... i think i can never go back to manual anymore haha ..

ya eurosports is abt 6 mth also. might as well take auto and start driving lah! wait so long, then stuck in traffic all the time ... i think i can never go back to manual anymore haha ..

u pussy...might as well cut leg off [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

For Cayman, use PDK with manual shift will make you feel like F1 driver.

For Cayman, use PDK with manual shift will make you feel like F1 driver.

fark the pdk......may feel faster, but i rather engage all limbs

let me tell you, when i took the manual 2 yrs back, my tennis improved too, cos eye-hand co-ordination definielty tuned better...

manual RAWKS!

• Praise 1

It depends on driving skill. For manual, i only use my left leg only in a traffic jam situation.

↡ Advertisement