A dying trade that needs rejuvenation

RadX

I am seriously keen in working with him to get it to a professional level

14530060_0.JPG

↡ Advertisement

How do you help the living say goodbye in new ways

Of coz financially rewarding lar... no one will ask for discount and freebies. Just take whatever package that one can afford.

It's not a dying trade. In fact, with a ageing population, it's more in demand with an ever decreasing supply! Confirm tua tua tan tan! Huat ah!

(edited)

3-5 days 10-15k..

v chor...

bur doing deeds in another way will be good if money is earned

Chor but no time to spent. Go Sentosa also cannot. You can forget about what overseas tour and time for yourself.

What he say is true. Who are willing to do such job? Ppl might be attracted to the high pay but after a while knowing you hardly have time to spent it or to even rest, many will quit. Sleep also not enough. Got money, so what?

Actually I find that his job has some satisfaction in helping others. There are shitty jobs out there which nobody will appreciate and yet got to work till very late to meet deadline, no satisfaction, pay not that high somemore.

Edited by Watwheels

run a company not lone ranger ma..

last time the guy we engage,his so call sub con will handle for him..

but all listen to his command only

more to doing deeds than earning the money

pple unwilling to do coz pang tan or lesser knowledge to do it..

iirc local got 1-2 big players in this trade,pple wana come out do also hard coz most deals will refer to them first..

the undertaker that handled my granny's funeral drove a 7er... the other guy who he subcontracted to to settle the tentage.. S class....

(edited)

run a company not lone ranger ma..

last time the guy we engage,his so call sub con will handle for him..

but all listen to his command only

more to doing deeds than earning the money

pple unwilling to do coz pang tan or lesser knowledge to do it..

iirc local got 1-2 big players in this trade,pple wana come out do also hard coz most deals will refer to them first..

Any business will have big players. Doesn't mean small players won't stand a chance. A sparrow might be small but it has what it takes to fly and survive. Big players also had small beginnings.

Running a business might not be Lone Ranger but it's difficult to trust ppl to do the job well. For ppl doing business it's eat, sleep, sh!t business. Not easy to walk away.

Edited by Watwheels
  • Praise 1

At first I want to complain Mod himself doesn't specify the thread title clearly, & then I see the play of words in the title.... [:p]

Any business will have big players. Doesn't mean small players won't stand a chance. A sparrow might be small but it has what it takes to fly and survive. Big players also had small beginnings.

Running a business might not be Lone Ranger but it's difficult to trust ppl to do the job well. For ppl doing business it's eat, sleep, sh!t business. Not easy to walk away.

then everything seems okay

why no one wants to do? [laugh]

another possible venture for the bao kar liao cradle to grave company to try?

Any socially enterprising ex-generals to volunteer and head that unit?

Recession proof trade...everyday got business 1..

I attended a colleague's mother wake sometime back..she was complaining the exorbitant prices of peanuts etc..

then the hubby rebutt back say suan la...funeral expenses dun be so calculative..

(edited)

Hear say a very financially rewarding trade

Just repeated the post above.. apologies...

Edited by Icebrush79

the undertaker that handled my granny's funeral drove a 7er... the other guy who he subcontracted to to settle the tentage.. S class....

wow..

↡ Advertisement