Valet staff take $1m Ferrari for joyride at Sentosa

Altivo

how come they so stupid never off the camera [laugh] [laugh]

oops, maybe the farlali one too chim to operate [sweatdrop]

When I send my car to AD for servicing, the mechanic tried to remove the power cable of my car cam but he didnt realised that he removed the wrong cable, the gps module cable. I could see everything they did to my car.

Just normal stuff, drive halfway ard the workshop, stop n chit chat wif colleagues. After complete servicing, drove one round along Leng Kee and then to car wash. Then finally park at lot waiting for me to collect.

He did not replace back the gps module cable, thatz why I find it odd when I collected my car n saw the cable dangling. Then I review the footage, see wat they up to. Didnt wana complain, cos later they know and pull out the correct cable!!! [laugh]

Now, even thou me not present when servicing, I know what they do to my car.

+1 for surveillance car cam. [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

I guess:

- The passenger's accent and pronunciation is Malaysian Chinese.

- The driver's accent is Indian.

yup

Turbocharged

if you want to buy supercars, ask valet staffs. they can be very good car reviewers too. :-)

1st Gear

camping and waiting for 20g :D

nah.. i wun wan to comment too much. wait until they can afford the felali themselves then come and say. lol!

1) Fuel cost

2) Wear n tear on engine

3) Wear n tear on steering wheel leather

4) Wear n tear on seats

5) Wear n tear on tyres

6) Extra mileage clocked

:D

Thatz what I can think of.

Haha mental distress better

Turbocharged

farlala if park in normal lots very lose face mah [laugh] [laugh]

maybe cannot clear the humps in the underground carparks?

But I think if you can afford a $1million car, you won't bother to park properly.

Seen many luxury Merce just park at the road side

Have seen a lambo owner at MBS, he just throw the key at he valet and walk off without even looking at it, I guess if rich enough, most won't give a damn.

Turbocharged

i let valet take my car recently. actually 2 times recently.

i look at the valet ticket given to me... they v smart. The T&C printed push away all responsilbilties in case of accidents, damages, theft of your car.....

this kind of F up T&C.........

i think i saw some article mention before these nonsense TnC boh pakay one.. you can still have your attorney sue their pants off if something happens.

of course.. dunno that article pakay or not cos i'm no legal trained [laugh]

When I send my car to AD for servicing, the mechanic tried to remove the power cable of my car cam but he didnt realised that he removed the wrong cable, the gps module cable. I could see everything they did to my car.

Just normal stuff, drive halfway ard the workshop, stop n chit chat wif colleagues. After complete servicing, drove one round along Leng Kee and then to car wash. Then finally park at lot waiting for me to collect.

He did not replace back the gps module cable, thatz why I find it odd when I collected my car n saw the cable dangling. Then I review the footage, see wat they up to. Didnt wana complain, cos later they know and pull out the correct cable!!! [laugh]

Now, even thou me not present when servicing, I know what they do to my car.

+1 for surveillance car cam. [laugh]

When I sent my car for servicing at Ubi, during my lunch time, I saw my car drove pass the hawker, [laugh]

Turbocharged

Have seen a lambo owner at MBS, he just throw the key at he valet and walk off without even looking at it, I guess if rich enough, most won't give a damn.

should be a regular ma thats why. he will probably tip well at the end of the night. there's a guy who drives an aston martin to gamble every week. maybe he tips well lo..

should be a regular ma thats why. he will probably tip well at the end of the night. there's a guy who drives an aston martin to gamble every week. maybe he tips well lo..

Guess so, was in one of the room looking down and saw it, his pattern damn xiao sha, [thumbsup]

i think i saw some article mention before these nonsense TnC boh pakay one.. you can still have your attorney sue their pants off if something happens.

of course.. dunno that article pakay or not cos i'm no legal trained [laugh]

Its true you cant waive your legal rights