43% of used cars qualifying for full loans sold at halfway m

Duckduck

i dont think you are a very successful person in your career

pardon me if i am wrong.

i like to TCSS KPKB but i bet i earn more than you

Yes...you are right you are making more than me.

thank you bro

as long as you stay here and remove the trolls, i let yoiu live, else, i have every reason to eradicate you since you are a legitimate clone

(edited)

as long as you stay here and remove the trolls, i let yoiu live, else, i have every reason to eradicate you since you are a legitimate clone

yes yes....my ultimate goal is to join the ranks and be a mod like you

Edited by Generator

Hypersonic

ah i got it....

after looking at his avatar

:D

ah i got it....

after looking at his avatar

:D

unfortunately I green and blur like sotong dun get it....so I tiam tiam [lipsrsealed] sit one corner only look look see can learn abit here abit there or not lor

No one is stopping you. Anyone can register a company and start selling cars.And if it is really so easy and profiable,I dont see what is stopping you??? No guts??? No capital??? Than talk less!

Go. Do it. Be a rich used car dealer boss and drive Bently.

Dont alwasy bad mouth ppl and call them cheats.

Respect other,s occupation.

U want respect, come and get it !

GUts we have, balls we have and professionalism we oso have, you guys has no balls, always take advantage of us car buyers, squeeze us like hell and hope we got carrot, now its pay back time. 9/10 buyers had experienced bad or traumatic thru ugly tactics used by used car dealer, we are not against good and respectable one, there is always black sheep in every trades,

If you feels depressed, U must be one of those lor !

No one is stopping you. Anyone can register a company and start selling cars.And if it is really so easy and profiable,I dont see what is stopping you??? No guts??? No capital??? Than talk less!

Go. Do it. Be a rich used car dealer boss and drive Bently.

Dont alwasy bad mouth ppl and call them cheats.

Respect other,s occupation.

U car dealer ? admit it, if not, why hide behind a computer and shooot everywhere, stand up and say your peace, if one finger say car dealer is good, nine will say it's bad.

you dun need to be a rocket science to know this piece of crap !!!! [drivingcar]

U know what is REspect ? Respect is to be earned, not given and when buyer book a car, give you people cheq to settle loan, one do not take the cash and run & hide . . . cut off line and calls.... U call tis respect, my balls are laughing !!!

Wanted to add my perspective on this. Financial restrictions on car loans had one goal on the government's mind, which is to lower COE which would in turn achieve their main objective: bring down inflation figures. Used cars have no impact on the inflation figuress, hence the policy for used cars is more flexible and the 60 days grace was given. What would happen after this 60 days I don't know, but the 60 days grace was given in the first place to pacify a group of citizens because whatever happens to used cars would not have impacted the government's primary objective anyway...

Right now, I can only wish that future used car buyers will think and know how to bargain with used car dealers, now that the small dealers have closed shop, leaving the larger ones around.

I still believe that good deals can be had. Just need to know where to look and shop.

Supersonic

wah!!! botak in good mood today.... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

maybe radx botak MIA coz he busy wif bangla voting?..... [laugh]

Wanted to add my perspective on this. Financial restrictions on car loans had one goal on the government's mind, which is to lower COE which would in turn achieve their main objective: bring down inflation figures. Used cars have no impact on the inflation figuress, hence the policy for used cars is more flexible and the 60 days grace was given. What would happen after this 60 days I don't know, but the 60 days grace was given in the first place to pacify a group of citizens because whatever happens to used cars would not have impacted the government's primary objective anyway...

I agreed with Bleuzone, it is a means to do 2 things: 1) bring down inflation 2) reduce the number of new cars on the road to slow down congestion. And maybe even 3rd point which is eradicate old cars by forcing dealers and end-of-COE car owner to suck thumb and de-register their cars which we saw the report of the high number of de-registered car recently.

I always wonder... should the sales of new car be included in consumer price index (CPI)? It doesn't make sense to me in SG context since our car price is driven by COE and not the actual cost of the car. If we factor COE in, it is like factoring in stock market. So, any financial people out there can advise if stock market is also factored into CPI?

Regarding the topic, there's a recent news today... 55% cleared:

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singap...str/673930.html

Left 45%...

Hamburger from another thread did make an interesting comments:

http://www.mycarforum.com/index.php?showto...t&p=4861539

make no mistake,

with the supply going low, most of the 100% loan car price has gone up..... <_<

i bought mine without high loan with equivalent to those at 8-12k cheaper.. [cool]

Now it is really who blink first... haha...

Cheers,

Kimu

Turbocharged

I always wonder... should the sales of new car be included in consumer price index (CPI)? It doesn't make sense to me in SG context since our car price is driven by COE and not the actual cost of the car. If we factor COE in, it is like factoring in stock market. So, any financial people out there can advise if stock market is also factored into CPI?

bro CPI is Consumer Price Index, stocks arent known as consumer items, just as bond arent. Cars are coz they are stuff we buy for daily use/consumption, hence consumer tag.

Yes COE must b factored in coz it affects the value chain cost. eg. higher coe for vehicles = higher transport cost for biz = higher food/goods cost for consumers.

↡ Advertisement