Car Park - Hourly fee + PER ENTRY SURCHARGE

(edited)

been a long time i went to orchard, so when i was checking park-a-lot apps on Paragon parking rate, i was disappointed that they implemented per entry surcharge ($2 daily) on top of the regular hourly fee.

sooner or later, more mall/building will follow suit...... car owners really suck thumb

http://paragon.sg/directions

do you agree with me?

Edited by Mysportwish
↡ Advertisement

4th Gear

feels like boarding a taxi.........boarding fares and then mileage fares........ [laugh]

been a long time i went to orchard, so when i was checking park-a-lot apps on Paragon parking rate, i was disappointed that they implemented per entry surcharge ($2 daily) on top of the regular hourly fee.

sooner or later, more mall/building will follow suit...... car owners really suck thumb

do you agree with me?

Thanks for the info.... [shocked]

Still lots of car (most high end conti) Q to get into paragon car park...... I know this coz every time i go there its jam at the drop off point

Cannot afford then park elsewhere. What is $2 when you pass the ERP at Tangs at $2 also. You are going to Singapore premium shopping outlet, not bird dont lay egg place. Now even market need to pay for Sunday parking.

Hypersonic

paragon is for rich people esp foreigners

look at the range of shops there

and don't forget the private medical clinics

:D

Turbocharged

Paragon $2 is suck thumb, COE must look like a horse dick. After paying for COE, is paragon $2 so traumatizing?

The worst one is their per entry starts at 6pm, just nice you leave at 6.15pm they will still implement the full per entry charge on you.

Twincharged

The worst one is their per entry starts at 6pm, just nice you leave at 6.15pm they will still implement the full per entry charge on you.

Isn't that normal? Every carpark does that also.

$2 also must complain here? Surely when you go there you are going to spend much more than $2?

No wonder others called us ' Sinkies ',

Have car will travel, Pay 2.00 kpkb, Thanks to MBT

Turbocharged

do you agree with me?

It's ok to complain but after that its better to do something about it.

What I can suggest to you is :

Don't go there.

Don't drive there.

Then you won't suck thumb Liao. Suck thumb is not the right way to go. You can always have other options. Don't accept everything just like that. Look for other options. Do something about it.

But frankly speaking, since you don't go there that often, $2 entry is really nothing. I for one always prefer gantry parking than tear coupon. If you can afford to buy a car, then really just spend whatever you need to be to make your life and your family more convenient.

Turbocharged

Even then cp full. I always go down to B1.. then pass my.car to valet.

The valet use your car whole team go out buy lunch at beach road then zoom zoom back... Better don't let them know u r leaving your car there for more than 2 hours

$2 is cheap.

Carpark still full all the time.

Orchard should charge more for carparks.

↡ Advertisement