Is moody from a woman had been scientific aprroved?

Spica

more and more woman claim, said moody for them is a normal, always happen, beyond their control and nothing can be done.

but they (woman) claim, it is not normal, happen with purpose , in their control and something can be done for moody from man

can give your opinion about this?

for me, it is hard to believe.

it is all about whether they want or do not want to control the mood.

↡ Advertisement

more and more woman claim, said moody for them is a normal, always happen, beyond their control and nothing can be done.

but they (woman) claim, it is not normal, happen with purpose , in their control and something can be done for moody from man

can give your opinion about this?

for me, it is hard to believe.

it is all about whether they want or do not want to control the mood.

google for scientific proof, i believe something inside does affect their mood, try bleeding 7 days a month [rolleyes]

google for scientific proof, i believe something inside does affect their mood, try bleeding 7 days a month [rolleyes]

forget to add, for that cause, as a gentlemen, i agree 100%, the rest of 15 days( given another 8 days to them) is still scientific proof?

Supersonic

5 - 7 days bleeding cum headache and cram. I surely won't want to be too close to them. <_<

forget to add, for that cause, as a gentlemen, i agree 100%, the rest of 15 days( given another 8 days to them) is still scientific proof?

then when they finally settle down their mood, must be some idiot go offend them lah [laugh] [laugh]

↡ Advertisement