Good Workshop for Reparing Power Window of Toyota Estima?

Bro and Sis, please help to recommend good workshop for reparing Power window of Toyota Estima?

The holder that hold the glass have been broken. I have long story with Sparkcarcare with this window repair. It will be 3rd time I send in to assemble nicely for the window since I cancel the repair. The current service agent try to offer me to change the whole glass window with the holders (I need to purchase my v-kool again. Where by the prevous agent mention only change the holder). I verified with Borne Toyota and MBM that I can only change the holder. MBM informs me that there is no stock for the holders but need to wait 2 weeks for purchase. The worst is that Sparkcarcare simply assemble back the window with 3-4 mm gaps open that allow rains to go in between glass and rubber seal. I send in 2nd time in a day to re-allign the window. Today I learn that they broke few clips of side panel and power door cover is loosing that I will send in at 3rd time. They also broke my window visor and agreed to replace tomorrow. I am speechless!!!

I never have such problem with them since using the ctr for almost 6 yr for regular oil change since previous accord. I use them since it is the authorised shop for PI estima. The warranty just expired at Mar 13.

So bro and sis, is there a better workshop for repairing Estima? MBM is okay? I think that Sparkcarcare may not good in repairing but only servicing oil. I feel scary with Sparkcarcare and wonder if they can continue to perform the repair.

↡ Advertisement

Go and try Ricardo at Sin Ming there. They specialize in Toyota car and used to import tons a few years ago to sell.

Neutral Newbie

hi bros

could anyone advise where to repair for sliding door problems?

Left side sliding door cannot be auto opened by the switch and need a little strength to pull the handle then door will auto slide.

appreciate your inputs

↡ Advertisement