Malaysia safe to go post GE?

Pplater

4th Gear

KNN...............whole team go...............not enough products to go round at the same time hor............. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

we tiko ranger.......will Care and Share mah........ [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

KNN...............whole team go...............not enough products to go round at the same time hor............. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

dont let anwar know u all going in har! later he join cialat.....somebody have to entertain him! :ph34r:

Hypersonic

we tiko ranger.......will Care and Share mah........ [laugh]

the issue is who go first............. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

4th Gear

the issue is who go first............. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

normally important post is at the rear, so you chairman will go later.......I small fry don't mind going first...... [:p][laugh]

Hypersonic

dont let anwar know u all going in har! later he join cialat.....somebody have to entertain him! :ph34r:

no worries...............he in KL.............we in JB.........by the time he come we are back in sg liao..............and also JB he no strong............he unlikely want to come to JB.............. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Hypersonic

normally important post is at the rear, so you chairman will go later.......I small fry don't mind going first...... [:p][laugh]

see lah..............this is always the standard reply lor............ [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

4th Gear

no worries...............he in KL.............we in JB.........by the time he come we are back in sg liao..............and also JB he no strong............he unlikely want to come to JB.............. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

heard from the news that PR are going to hold rally protest in JB too......think it's Wed iirc...... [:/]

Hypersonic

heard from the news that PR are going to hold rally protest in JB too......think it's Wed iirc...... [:/]

aiya..............hold also sld be in gelang patah lah.............no way it going to be in JB town lah............. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

4th Gear
(edited)

aiya..............hold also sld be in gelang patah lah.............no way it going to be in JB town lah............. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

but Tian Lai is in Gelang Patah........ [bigcry]

Edited by WTF

Hypersonic

but Tian Tian is in Gelang Patah........ [bigcry]

tian lai???...........you going there on wed meh???..................go the week after lah...............or change go somewhere else lor................die die must eat there meh............. :blink: :blink: :blink:

4th Gear
(edited)

tian lai???...........you going there on wed meh???..................go the week after lah...............or change go somewhere else lor................die die must eat there meh............. :blink: :blink: :blink:

sorry, my finger also got prob liao....it should be Tian Lai...... [:p]

quite some time didn't go liao....all my friends prefer there to other places we went leh........prob will have to tell my friend to change to next week then....... <_<

Edited by WTF

Turbocharged

yellow card you take on my behalf huh???............. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

See post beliw by WTF... [laugh]

No need to know how and what u spear.... just general info... [:p]

Turbocharged

ok Bro Nlatio, 你不入地狱谁入地狱......... :ph34r:[laugh]

Nbzz, I want go wonderland not hell.... [:p][laugh]

Their parties, many colours lar .... [sweatdrop]

Blue - BN

Green - PKR

White/Red - DAP

Black - PR

White - PAS

Very save to wear PINK ... [sly]

Wear rainbow strips checkers also can.

Avoid yellow too! Last time early 2000 is a ban color due to the group want to start prevent corruption , ganna blacklisted by government . Protest in streets ganna riot police, government say go stadium protest, they say ok, the on that day all roads to stadium blocked, leaders were arrested , wear yellow arrested too

Damn messy

Hypersonic

sorry, my finger also got prob liao....it should be Tian Lai...... [:p]

quite some time didn't go liao....all my friends prefer there to other places we went leh........prob will have to tell my friend to change to next week then....... <_<

have you try 三楼 in JB and 福生 in bukit indah????.............just as good as tian lai ........... :D :D :D

Hypersonic

See post beliw by WTF... [laugh]

No need to know how and what u spear.... just general info... [:p]

wait I tio mark........... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Hypersonic

Its OK, I just stand a side to watch you perform ... [sly]

watch must pay hor...........and no pictures and video taking.........that's our rule............. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

↡ Advertisement