Parking offence sent to home not on windscreen

Lotr

Just to share my experience.

I received a notice in my mailbox stating that I have committed a traffic offence a few days ago. However, there was no summons placed on my windscreen.

↡ Advertisement

Just to share my experience.

I received a notice in my mailbox stating that I have committed a traffic offence a few days ago. However, there was no summons placed on my windscreen.

What traffic offence did you commit

now alot is take picture than ciao... follow up by mail or maybe is people complain

but hor 6m near junction quite dangerous especially if busy junction

called up lta and the customer service said can appeal. I remember the road where I parked has continuous centre white line and the spot where I parked, the line is broken. Fingers crossed

recently also saw a teksi kena summon at a taxi stand...at 12 midnight near whampoa food market...the teksi uncle maybe go buy food then kena.

[shakehead]

recently also saw a teksi kena summon at a taxi stand...at 12 midnight near whampoa food market...the teksi uncle maybe go buy food then kena.

[shakehead]

That would be quite a expensive supper....

[shakehead]

Nowaday LTA officer very on the ball,i have seen it many times going around to summon vehicles,even at the end of a no through road.

called up lta and the customer service said can appeal. I remember the road where I parked has continuous centre white line and the spot where I parked, the line is broken. Fingers crossed

Can appeal, but doesn't mean will be successful. -_-

Unless you give really really really good reasons.

the surprise is not where they send you the summon, I think the surprise is you thought you can get away with the illegal parking [laugh] [laugh]

Hypersonic

the surprise is not where they send you the summon, I think the surprise is you thought you can get away with the illegal parking [laugh] [laugh]

nowadays i don't bother liao............if really have to park somewhere illegal............just park lah.........tio tio lah........never know until summon comes in the mail box......... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Turbocharged
(edited)

agree. park indiscriminately, kenna summon what is there to complain.

Edited by Ingenius
↡ Advertisement