Hit and run at MSCP

Bluepica

My housemate's car got hit badly at the car park. The bonett crushed in but luckily didn't hit the radiator. In such circumstances, how to deal with it? Sulk up, move on, or is there some procedure to find the culprit?

Thanks.

↡ Advertisement

Small chance the culprit stay there and both cars "exchanged paint", so maybe can look around the carpark at wee hours.

State the place it happened, maybe some cars have car cams can check for you. If drag too long the vids will be overwritten.

Heard from bros here bonnet hard to hit back, so maybe need to look for replacements from scrapyards.

Small chance the culprit stay there and both cars "exchanged paint", so maybe can look around the carpark at wee hours.

State the place it happened, maybe some cars have car cams can check for you. If drag too long the vids will be overwritten.

Heard from bros here bonnet hard to hit back, so maybe need to look for replacements from scrapyards.

Marine drive area. Suspected a pickup... Cos if normal car, the bumper should be kena also.

I suggest repair from own pocket and move on. Even if a suspected car is caught, nothing can be done unless got independent eye witness who is willing to testify.

I suggest repair from own pocket and move on. Even if a suspected car is caught, nothing can be done unless got independent eye witness who is willing to testify.

Oh ok...$5k repair [bigcry]

If it just happened, call 999 and one officer will coe dwn and open case for u. Mscp still got chance police can catch.

My car jus kana hit and run too. Didnt shift my car but called tp helpdesk. The stupid cso said no need make report thus went tl report to insurance..

Insurance came bck telling me to make police report and since i was in ubi area, went toHQ to makw report. The police saidni shld have callrd 999 even no bodily injury as they see hit and run as a crime and will investigate.

I have lodged a report but waiting for the IO to call me. If it jus happened, ur fren shld call 999 nw and dun touch d car

Hope it helps.

C - class , ... I don't know, that's what C&C quoted him. Will check if got cam or not

Claim own insurance then don't go back C&C... I wouldn't.. If your housemate rich then go back to the, which they will outsource anyway.

If it just happened, call 999 and one officer will coe dwn and open case for u. Mscp still got chance police can catch.

My car jus kana hit and run too. Didnt shift my car but called tp helpdesk. The stupid cso said no need make report thus went tl report to insurance..

Insurance came bck telling me to make police report and since i was in ubi area, went toHQ to makw report. The police saidni shld have callrd 999 even no bodily injury as they see hit and run as a crime and will investigate.

I have lodged a report but waiting for the IO to call me. If it jus happened, ur fren shld call 999 nw and dun touch d car

Hope it helps.

Thanks for sharing

Twincharged

Claim own insurance then don't go back C&C... I wouldn't.. If your housemate rich then go back to the, which they will outsource anyway.

I guess whether go back or not also going to be expensive since have to replace bonnet. Bonnet usually cannot be repaired even if it just a small dent.

Turbocharged

don't think insurance will entertain this type of claim.

Twincharged
(edited)

don't think insurance will entertain this type of claim.

Claim own insurance can claim any kind of damage what. Just prepare for your premium to rise next year and NCD gone.

Edited by Nzy
↡ Advertisement