Which food court is the best?

Spica

that one is food centre liao..............mana is food court........ [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

I think bro picnic is jus trying to rec a good food stall is it

No doubt I always have the same thing whenever I'm there

Cuttlefish Cheng Tng n wanton mee combo

The Cheng Tng is the best quality Cheng Tng I ever tried from sentosa to Pinang

Hahaha

↡ Advertisement

you want chicken rice in Pasir Ris to taste like duck rice Jurong meh........... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

anyway I think the Malaysia food street in RWS is just hopeless.............went once and will never go back again...........better drive into JB.........cheaper and better........... [cool]

If Malaysia got to find an ambassador

It can't be Michelle yeoh

It can't be anyone

It has got to be.................. 

Hypersonic

I think bro picnic is jus trying to rec a good food stall is it

No doubt I always have the same thing whenever I'm there

Cuttlefish Cheng Tng n wanton mee combo

The Cheng Tng is the best quality Cheng Tng I ever tried from sentosa to Pinang

Hahaha

I have not had any meals there for a long long time liao.............talking about it...........sld go back there next week....... [cool] [cool] [cool]

All the chain food courts are like going through custom.

They have long queues, let you wait and everyone get the same chop.

Sometimes need to see the person emotion that day some smile while many times others pull a long face.

you want chicken rice in Pasir Ris to taste like duck rice Jurong meh........... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

anyway I think the Malaysia food street in RWS is just hopeless.............went once and will never go back again...........better drive into JB.........cheaper and better........... [cool]

But the most popular dish in Malaysia is SodoMee, not many people would like that. [laugh]

Hypersonic

If Malaysia got to find an ambassador

It can't be Michelle yeoh

It can't be anyone

It has got to be.................. 

I Singaporean leh......... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Hypersonic

But the most popular dish in Malaysia is SodoMee, not many people would like that. [laugh]

this one mayb more popular with the ang mohs............ [laugh] [laugh]

but hor.............look at this picture........product of Malaysia hor............ [laugh] [laugh]

sodomee.jpg

I know what you meant lah.................just pulling your leg on a restless sunday afternoon lah............ [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

is very pricey of course.............given that it is in sentosa..............but seriously if you look at how they prepare the food and the ppl serving the food.........is just another food court to me.............. [:(]

but some of their food taste so so. like their char kway tiaow, wanton mee and maybe the hotpot rice. satay soso and chic rice not bad like in Malacca.

Their char siew bao in one corner taste nice. the rest like nasi lemak or others not good. went there 3x and complete all the food liao

Aircon , I go marina square, love the big Saba fish

Cheap, old airport hawker , for variety and good food

I find Kofu quite OK.

Kopitiam is not so good and their coffee [thumbsdown]

I lke kofu coffee at loyang point.... sipeh kau! There used to be a very nice chicken chop there but on another food court n he plaza....

Dun know why, i prefer the market at Boonlay which is near the temple..

Although the place there is not clean, but food is still nice comparing to those food court..

Dun know why, i prefer the market at Boonlay which is near the temple..

Although the place there is not clean, but food is still nice comparing to those food court..

Now they undergo reno

Supercharged

I find Kofu quite OK.

Kofu so far is the best food court I've known. I especially liked their branch at Punggol Plaza - their food is nice, clearing table quite fast, got children's corner, tea is nice, got TV to watch, etc. [thumbsup]

Supercharged

RWS's Malaysian Food Street

This is good too, but very hard to find a seat.... [:(]

Turbocharged

Has anyone been to the NTUC foodfare food court at Junction 10 (Ten mile junction)?

They even had a Giant supermarket after a revamp.

But looks like the food court business is not sustainable. Just within a short period of time, almost 50% of the stalls closed down and evacuated from the food court. Unbelievable!

↡ Advertisement