Taiwan issues ultimatum to Philippines

Scion

Did a quick google and my suspicions have been confirmed. Here is the West Point uniform

Pinoy damn copycat one.

See the resemblance below

White House logo

white-house-logo.jpg

Malaca

↡ Advertisement

from now onwards,the PRC and taiwanese coast guard can just shoot on sight at all pinoys fishemen and then claim self defense. :)

They are in the farking wrong. They should practice warning shot, means we shoot the surrounding for the ship first.

They are in the farking wrong. They should practice warning shot, means we shoot the surrounding for the ship first.

that was the warning shot! bloody prick cant even shoot at nothing and go miss the target and hit the TW fisherman......bloody bobo king! :wacko::o

Turbocharged

that was the warning shot! bloody prick cant even shoot at nothing and go miss the target and hit the TW fisherman......bloody bobo king! :wacko::o

they were out to kill

59 bullet holes found on the fishing boat

and dunno how many went into the sea

maybe fired hundreds of rounds

50+ round of warning shot? [laugh] [laugh]

they were out to kill

59 bullet holes found on the fishing boat

and dunno how many went into the sea

maybe fired hundreds of rounds

i know....but these pinoy donno whats wrong with them! act mcm rambo but actually maciam dumbo! anything can happen in the vast ocean n nobody will be the wiser! Lets say they wanted to give warning shot but gunner damn cuckoo n hit the fishing boat. To cover up they decide to blast the boat out of the water into davey jones' locker!

i read from Taiwan news.

It is 59 shots.

The gun shots spray all over on the boat.

WTF are the pinoy thinking? I seriously cannot comprehend what is the pinoy gunman is thinking.

i read from Taiwan news.

It is 59 shots.

WTF are the pinoy thinking? I seriously cannot comprehend what is the pinoy gunman is thinking.

maybe they see SOMETHING [sweatdrop] [sweatdrop]

i read from Taiwan news.

It is 59 shots.

too trigger happy already.....

maybe he think fire 1 shot and fire 59 shots not difference. [rifle] [rifle]

I think their MG trigger jammed. it could had been worse. they managed to stop after 59 rounds if not all the fisherman will be dead.

Taiwan gonna thank them this time.

ZZzzzzz

too trigger happy already.....

maybe he think fire 1 shot and fire 59 shots not difference. [rifle] [rifle]

why no one thought of the MOST improbable excuse - running gun. But dunno how to IA [laugh] Anyway, what kind of gun is it ?

Someone behind the scenes trying to start WW3 to reset their debt and economy....

Today another of their vassal states captured and arrested another Taiwanese boat/fishermen.

Poor Taiwanese are not the intended target - they are merely the bait.

Supersonic

All of you are most unkind. The root cause here is that the Pinoys were issued faulty US-made weapons that fired too readily. This is a serious design flaw.

As a safety measure, all Pinoy armed and police forces will be reissued only with special "Made in Pinoy" guns. Here's the prototype:

post-52704-1368526785_thumb.png

Pinoy Pride! [laugh]

The Japanese also came muscling in [shocked]

The temperature at that region just went up a few degrees...

From CNA:

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asiapa...oat/674558.html

Japan seizes Taiwan fishing boat

[

POSTED: 14 May 2013 4:33 PM

TREND

TOKYO: Japan Tuesday seized a Taiwanese fishing boat inside its exclusive economic zone, the first incident since Tokyo and Taipei signed a fishing rights accord for disputed waters, the Fisheries Agency said.

The Taiwanese fishing boat was spotted in waters near Taketomi island, part of Japan's southern Okinawa chain, the agency said.

One of the agency's patrol ships seized the boat and arrested the captain, it said.

The incident occurred outside the waters that are at the centre of a three-way territorial tussle involving Taipei, Tokyo and Beijing for which Japan and Taiwan have agreed fishing rights.

Under the agreement, Taiwanese trawlers are permitted to fish in waters off East China Sea islands controlled by Japan as the Senkakus, but also claimed by China and Taiwan as the Diaoyus.

- AFP/sb

In this instance, the Japanese patrol has regards and respect for human life!

At least they are not out for kill like the pinoy patrol.

Pinoy look like they dun like Chinese, Hong Kongers now Taiwanese.... <_<

they dun like chinese, but dun they know they are also disliked by others as well???

The only word for their coast guard is... SUCKS.

Those pinoy damn lucky this time. They kana Taiwan boat. If kana PRC boat they sure cui... Give PRC excuse to go flatten them.

↡ Advertisement