Angry owner destroys Maserati Quattroporte in China

Yrvsport

To them, the car is like our 10 cent 20 cent only... They just want to be famous, it happen to a Lambo before in China as well if not wrong.

To them, the car is like our 10 cent 20 cent only... They just want to be famous, it happen to a Lambo before in China as well if not wrong.

was it a lambo? I rem the issue turns out the guy pump wrong petrol or something

was it a lambo? I rem the issue turns out the guy pump wrong petrol or something

That's strange don't tell me he pumps DIESEL...hahahaha...

That's strange don't tell me he pumps DIESEL...hahahaha...

no lah the nozzle won't fit. i think it's the RON or methanol or whatever.

but he angered over USD390 repair? and he smash his 430k usd maserati? if local dealership guai lan why dont service in other province or city or sell the car? so stupid?

The story is:

车主称,在不知情的情况下,经销商故意用旧配件当做新配件用,而且收取了新配件的价格。被发现后,经销商承认了错误,但拖了近一年的时间,事情仍未解决。

I.e. distributor used old parts to replace and sold as new parts.

Owner noticed buay song, distributor admitted but act slow. Issue hung there for one year with no closure, owner whack to vent his frustration and to highlight his own consumer rights has been compromised

I admin such situation in China less than ideal.

The following url is quite a good analysis and food for thought

http://focus.cnhubei.com/original/201305/t2570265.shtml

一个普通的售后维修事件,原本可以通过双方开诚布公、互相协商就可以解决,但最后却演变为了

but he angered over USD390 repair? and he smash his 430k usd maserati? if local dealership guai lan why dont service in other province or city or sell the car? so stupid?

its not stupid, its the matter of principle (of a rich man)... Of course, its hard for us to undestand cause we dont have 430K to smash but the Maserati owner is a multi billionaire, if smashing a 430K car (fact is, the cost of repair is much lower than 430K) can tarnish maserati image worth of billions of dollars, Y not? the fact is, he dont mind to spend that kind of "peanut".

its not stupid, its the matter of principle (of a rich man)... Of course, its hard for us to undestand cause we dont have 430K to smash but the Maserati owner is a multi billionaire, if smashing a 430K car (fact is, the cost of repair is much lower than 430K) can tarnish maserati image worth of billions of dollars, Y not? the fact is, he dont mind to spend that kind of "peanut".

i understand how rich he is. if he is rich enough he would had sent his maser through container to bigger cities for servicing. if he rich enough. from what i see this guy not that rich

Stupid to vent his anger on the car . . . guess to show his frustration and perturbation on the servitude of maserati service staff who ignore his plea claim,

Who is the main loser in this scene ? Maserati china of course, such a minor dispute can escalate into high drama, by calling press, weibo, camera-man on his debut, juz plain stupidity which comes to a simple word.

Consumer in China can take law into their own hands . . . & the crowds are loving it.

Car company are watching with glee and it should be handled professionally, dun they have warranty / guaranteed or the owner wanted a new car instead. Haha!

↡ Advertisement