Generator

Will you return the phone?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Will you return the phone?

• Yes
    • No

(edited)

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sg...picking_up.html

I was reading this stomp article and it seems to me that the stomper is a goodie-two-shoes and is shocked that such things happen in Singapore.

come on..is she dreaming?

cant stand these super morally upright people

If it is me, i confirm wont return the phone. throw sim card away and quickly sell to ah beng shop.

Edited by Generator
↡ Advertisement

well, if the owner noted ur car number n reported to police, n police came to look for u, u mean u won't return the phone?

if u r asking whether in the 1st place u will pick up the phone n sell it to pocket the $$, tat's a diff question.

ok. i meant if no one saw you. no police involved.

no hidden camera...

i won't want to profit fr the phone....i might pick it up n call the contact list in the phone (look for family members) to arrange a return....

haven't done tat for a while but so far i've returned 4 phones in my lifetime [cool]

i won't want to profit fr the phone....i might pick it up n call the contact list in the phone (look for family members) to arrange a return....

haven't done tat for a while but so far i've returned 4 phones in my lifetime [cool]

i return a car ^_^ ^_^

It happened to me once.

I picked a iphone in a toilet.

I waited for the someone to call the phone. Waiting for 15 min and he finally called.

1st thing he said:" return my phone to me, you bloody thief." i waited for him and gave the phone back.

He ended the meeting with me with the exact sentence..

"Next time dun anyhow take other ppl things."

If it happen again, i will still do the same thing.

On the side note, i found a car key stuck in a toyota vios's boot. I search his car and found his address and went to his house to return his key. He just said thank you and shut the door.

i am not a goodie good shoe. Just that i believe in karma.

It happened to me once.

I waited for the someone to call the phone. Waiting for 15 min and he finally called.

1st thing he said:" return my phone to me, you bloody thief." i waited for him and gave the phone back.

On the side note, i found a car key stuck in a toyota vios's boot. I search his car and found his address and went to his house to return his key. He just said thank you and shut the door.

tat iphone owner muz be a low-class person...call u a thief ?

Turbocharged

a righteous character tio condemned?

this only shows the decaying morals of a society

I was reading this stomp article and it seems to me that the stomper is a goodie-two-shoes and is shocked that such things happen in Singapore.

If it is me, i confirm wont return the phone. throw sim card away and quickly sell to ah beng shop.

So you are telling us that if someone similar pick up your phone and not return to you, you are ok with that?

It happened to me once.

If the phone owner did that to me, i will smash the phone while he is talking.

after he call you, you should tell him you found it in the toilet and if he come within 10 min he can still find it, then drop the phone in the toilet bowl full of sai <_< <_<

It happened to me once.

It happened to me once.

u met ang mohs?

ppl here dun like ang mohs...but regular ang moh wld be very thankful.

culture diff

after he call you, you should tell him you found it in the toilet and if he come within 10 min he can still find it, then drop the phone in the toilet bowl full of sai <_< <_<

haha, the s.h.i.t. treatment of the phone is quite evil.....but i like it [laugh]

It happened to me once.

At least he said thank you.

Hypersonic

I hope you lose your phone, someone picks it up, throws away the sim card and sells it

ah beng shop.

I am sure you will be happy with this and say - well thats what you would have done anyway.

The real problem with losing a phone is not the cost but the lost of friends phone numbers.

But for you it will probably not be a real problem as you sound like you don't have any friends.

:D

Return but won't wait for him. He needs to come to where I am.

If the person say the same thing to me as Huntz's story, then different. Maybe "accidentally" drop in toilet bowl.

Supercharged

So far, gf and i have picked 2 hp, s3 and htc one

S3 was at century square toilet. The poor owner keep calling and waited for our 2hrs movie to end before she got her hp back.

The latter, was found at east coast mac.

Nowadays, smart phone should be difficult to steal..

Got pin lock etc..

Is it breakable?

↡ Advertisement