V-Power at Shell 98 Price this weekend 17 - 19 May

Limpeh23

Not sure if it is just me or something else...but i feel that vpower during promotion seems to be a bit sluggish as compared to non-promotion period..

anyone feels the same too?

Damn...just pump this morning...and after I come out from the station...I hear the radio say...V Power promo...baskit...

IMHO...V power to me is feel good nia lah...no real benefit from it. Extra power ? No leh...extra mileage ? also no leh. But since i have to pump 98...offer V power...might as well lor...can get bonus Escape points too...why not.

Damn.. I missed the chance to pump cheap vpower! Just pump 36litre of very expensive dirty petrol that cost me $2.90 per litre! So silly of me!

Twincharged

Damn.. I missed the chance to pump cheap vpower! Just pump 36litre of very expensive dirty petrol that cost me $2.90 per litre! So silly of me!

yah u really silly man [laugh]

yah u really silly man [laugh]

What to do.. read news slower than others... Earn $ also slower than others, typing also slower than others... Real silly..

Should have waited til the good deal and Q with other cars at Shell to pump the special price cheap Vpower..

(edited)

aiya..just pump the V power anytime lar....not worth wasting ur time and mental health for it. really how much savings are we looking at for a normal sedan???...latter thirsty and hungry from the wait so finally when ur turn, you spend the savings on a cold drink and snacks at the kiosk.....

that being said, the placebo effect of pumping V power is really good....really makes you feel the car is faster. Well worth the extra cost for the shiok factor.

Edited by Ungtiong

Twincharged

Not sure if it is just me or something else...but i feel that vpower during promotion seems to be a bit sluggish as compared to non-promotion period..

anyone feels the same too?

I have this feeling also....maybe 'leftover' old stock..sell cheaper.?

Promotion for V-Power this weekend. Time to fill 'em up! 10am to 10pm daily. Enjoy!

Escape card got 10% discount or not? [confused]

Which credit card best discount at shell? [drivingcar]

Escape card got 10% discount or not? [confused]

Which credit card best discount at shell? [drivingcar]

i think the UOB ONE card is the best. 17.5%. (including rebate etc).

My routine station is Esso using citibank but since UOB send me some S$5 Off coupons, nowadays i pump at Shell. after finishing those coupons i will back to esso. :)

I participated in the previous promotion whereby Vpower was sold at same price as 98. I still feel that 95 makes sense for me. The improvement is hardly discernible.

Supersonic
(edited)

Goody! I fill Vpower all the time anyway, so this will just mean it's cheaper. cheeeep cheeep. :D

Edited by Turboflat4

i think the UOB ONE card is the best. 17.5%. (including rebate etc).

My routine station is Esso using citibank but since UOB send me some S$5 Off coupons, nowadays i pump at Shell. after finishing those coupons i will back to esso. :)

the S$5 off coupons will be more worth it if u just pump up to S$50..that will give you 10% on top of the 10% escape card and any other discount from UOB.

anything that more than S$90 is not really worth it and I prefer to pump at ESSOS with straight 17%

↡ Advertisement