Massive jam at AYE this morning 16th May!

Zapp

Aviod AYE toward city near Jurong town hall road. Accident between 7 cars and 2 bikes occupied lane 1 & 2.

Massive jam!

↡ Advertisement

Heng I noticed the traffic into AYE at Jurong Town Hall wasn't moving at all, and took Pasir Panjang rd. Re-entered at Clementi Rd to find the expressway almost deserted. Must be all stuck behind.

4th Gear

Heng I noticed the traffic into AYE at Jurong Town Hall wasn't moving at all, and took Pasir Panjang rd. Re-entered at Clementi Rd to find the expressway almost deserted. Must be all stuck behind.

Jurong Town Hall entrance got accident......according to onemotoring website.......

When it rains, i thought motorists would give more berth to each other, and signal longer? Thats my experience this morning when commuting to work.

another accident along ECP toward changi after Keppel, toke up lane 1 & 2. I pass by at 745am when it happen not to long, hope it was cleared cos it does seem serious.

It's the general stupidity and arrogance of drivers in Singapore.

your statement shoot ALL the drivers in driving in Singapore, you so sure it was due to stupidity and arrogance? :huh:

Twincharged
(edited)

Usually meet alot more careless drivers when raining. Just this morning 15min drive to office already had 2 drivers trying to change into my lane when I was just beside them. Luckily both times I managed to slow down enough to let them in without hitting them.

Edited by Nzy

Neutral Newbie

your statement shoot ALL the drivers in driving in Singapore, you so sure it was due to stupidity and arrogance? :huh:

Good morning. Won't you agree in the deepest corner of your heart it is so ?

me too heng arh.... [drivingcar]

Use waze lah guys, and update the system... Today most road are quite jam pack, even PIE with any incident is very pack this morning.

Turbocharged

bikers like speed when its abt 2 rain or already raining... thats y always got accident. as if water will burn their clothes or skin.

It's the general stupidity and arrogance of drivers in Singapore.

Huh? Massive jams means Spore drivers are stupid and arrogant ? Does that include u? Maybe the fault lies in the 2 bikes who might be from Johor?

↡ Advertisement