Hard rubber mats

Sp4wn

Turbocharged

Hey guys

I looked through some of the older posts but couldnt find any info on the "hard rubber" type mats. I remember my college room mate had these in his car (not sure if it was because of the the winter weather). anyway, noticed most of the car mats are the 3M nomad type (or the "frilly" / soft type for trapping dirt) however .. i find that they always wear out extremely fast (my car came with carbon fibre ones, but my shoes have worn out the CF plate >< )

also, any recommendations for a decent vacuum? or should i just buy a generic one (gf freaked out today when a bug was found in the car .. so i think i need to start vacuuming ...)

appreciate the help!

↡ Advertisement

I dun have any recommendation for floormat,, as my current set is handmade carpet.For vacuum, I strongly recommend Electrolux corded vacuum. It powerful for it's class and filter .bag is washable. Long cord means able to go round car, and don't have to worry about having to charge before use or race against time to complete job before battery flat out.

in malaysia hyper mart there is a rubber tray mat. it contain all the liquid, sand and etc in the tray something similar to Kiadaw bro shared only is it soft, Yes 3M nomad not only wear out easily but also very hard to clean

(edited)

yup this is it ... but they dont seem to sell in SG .. have to look for a distributor ..

(and yes, i do have to go construction area sometimes haha)

Just go buy those used by taxi lao lah....cheap cheap and long lasting....petrol station selling that. I got a small piece to place on top my 3M mat at the driver seat side.this is the side that will damage by our foot as we move our foot from pedal to pedal....with this over it...the 3M mat still as new after years....best of all...during car wash at petrol station...just throw it to washer to jet wash it....as for other sides and rear...no need since passengers only take my car one in awhile ..the 3M mat can contain the dirt generate by them...

Edited by LoverofCar

Neutral Newbie

It effective for it is class and channel sack is launderable.

Long string means equipped to go adjust auto and do not need to stress over needing to charge before utilization or race against time to finish work before electric cell level out.

Neutral Newbie

GO buy 3A car mats comes with warranty but the price is 200plus. Confirm won't wear and tear so easily. the hard type u refer to. Can be brought at auto bacs and ntuc extra 24 hrs.

yup this is it ... but they dont seem to sell in SG .. have to look for a distributor ..

(and yes, i do have to go construction area sometimes haha)

can bring in from amazon bro

Hey I saw your post and thought you should check out reepmats.com

we actually make floor mats that are engineered to create enhanced comfort and 

protection your vehicle to withstand all weather conditions.

You can visit us at reepmats.com 

or feel free to inbox me!

↡ Advertisement