Rims / caliper respray services

Fabiaman

Heard about this fella, Yas in the VAG forum.... dozens of them there engaged him to respray their rims / calipers and all came out very happy with the effects. I just made contact with him... am considering whether to go for a respray job on my rims filled with lots of scratches.

Anyone here tried him before?

Feedback?

↡ Advertisement

i am one of his customers, sprayed my silver oem rims.to matt bl@ck..... job.very well done.... friendly guy also...... consperm recommended....

YAS is a nice and friendly chap and does the job in quick time. The paint quality is value for money but it did come off in bits on my brakes after repeated washing under high-pressure jet washing. He would no doubt touch up as part of after-sales.

Ok I ve arranged to get my car rims done with Yas. It will be a challenge for Yas as my rims looked as though it has gone to war. He asked for Whatsapp pictures of my heavily scratched rims and told me it can be done. Will post my findings soon.

Whats the down time like? Also how he remove the tyres?

erm.....depends on wat u do..... maybe u can call him and ask for price as well?

he will jack up your car and eemove the tyre using your veh tools....

anyone here know what is his price range like? i used to know a guy last time also doing this as part time years back. but now no longer active. not sure if its the same kind of service.

anyone here know what is his price range like? i used to know a guy last time also doing this as part time years back. but now no longer active. not sure if its the same kind of service.

From what I saw from some forum...they mentioned around $150 for all 4 bah...not sure. Can someone confirm that?

Will the paint easily crack or peeled after time?

From what I saw from some forum...they mentioned around $150 for all 4 bah...not sure. Can someone confirm that?

Will the paint easily crack or peeled after time?

yes i also keen to know what kind of spray he is using. rims should use high temp type of spray. anyone can provide reviews on the service?

Read the post at VAG and contacted him yesterday to come my place and paint my callipers.

My callipers was done by him last nite. All completed in 2 hours! Professional service and good results.

post-1634-1369808831_thumb.jpg

post-1634-1369808892_thumb.jpg

post-1634-1369808906_thumb.jpg

post-1634-1369808921_thumb.jpg

Neutral Newbie

post-14021-1370588711_thumb.jpg

Just had my rims and calipers done up by Yas, great job and super good rates!

Nice person to chat with too! Special paint job on my rim as well, glittery gloss black super bling hehe