Rims / caliper respray services

Fabiaman

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

I just had a very satisfied spray paint job done on my 20" sports rims by Yong Thye Seng. The owner Jimmy was very patience and accommodating while I called many who rejected or try to find excuses not to take up the job like the shop that has the word David Copperfield likes to do best. Anyway take a look at the before and after results, cheap and good. Can call them at 64532067....

post-38669-1373125383_thumb.jpgpost-38669-1373125396_thumb.jpgpost-3-1009285453_thumb.jpg

post-38669-1373125411_thumb.jpg

Edited by Swiber
↡ Advertisement

I just had a very satisfied spray paint job done on my 20" sports rims by Yong Thye Seng. The owner Jimmy was very patience and accommodating while I called many who rejected or try to find excuses not to take up the job like the shop that has the word David Copperfield likes to do best. Anyway take a look at the before and after results, cheap and good. Can call them at 64532067....

self advertising?

hi

Can anyone advise how much to repair /respray all 4 rims ?

where is the workshop ?

anyone able to advise one this? Looking for lobang also.

anyone able to advise one this? Looking for lobang also.

$160 for 4 x 16" rims.

https://www.facebook.com/Ex0ticWerks

Just got my rims resprayed by them 2 wks ago.. Can't comment on the paint quality yet. Only time will tell.

Anyway, gotta make an appointment 2 to 3 wks before hand for rims respray. They are extremely busy. -_-

Hi, sorry for digging up this old thread.

I just bought a set of used rims but the paint condition not very good.

Does any senior here have any good contact in Rims Spraying? Does Hu**y Tyres do respraying of rims?

Gotten a quote from a shop in the East charging $400 for respraying a set of 18" rims (change of colour). Is this price reasonable? Sorry, first time spraying rims.

Thank you.

Edited by Blackaccent

Hi, sorry for digging up this old thread.

I just bought a set of used rims but the paint condition not very good.

Does any senior here have any good contact in Rims Spraying? Does Hu**y Tyres do respraying of rims?

Gotten a quote from a shop in the East charging $400 for respraying a set of 18" rims (change of colour). Is this price reasonable? Sorry, first time spraying rims.

Thank you.

u can try groomwerkz, he owns a paintshop that touches up my damaged rim matt grey when I send the car in for grooming.

seen cars going in for painting as well

groomwerkz, yong, 91098219

u can try groomwerkz, he owns a paintshop that touches up my damaged rim matt grey when I send the car in for grooming.

seen cars going in for painting as well

groomwerkz, yong, 91098219

Hi,

Thanks for your recommendation.

Hi,

Thanks for your recommendation.

Yep, Groomwerks Yong is a CAN guy.............. thumbs up for him [thumbsup][laugh] Been a happy customer n friend for around 4 years liao [:)]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6