Steptronic

What is your take?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Final result this time will be

• Cat A > Cat B
    • Cat B > Cat A
    • Leave me alone!

(edited)

Should focus on solving our own problem (find ways of increasing own income) instead of hoping the ministers to solve your problem (lowering the bar so that more will get COE).

I think by 2014, the goalposts will shift again. Those with expiring COE will also come into the market to either get new cars or renew COE. There might not be a bumper harvest. You need people who will give up COE in 2014, that might be something hard.

Edited by Butakim
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Should focus on solving our own problem (find ways of increasing own income) instead of hoping the ministers to solve your problem (lowering the bar so that more will get COE).

I think by 2014, the goalposts will shift again. Those with expiring COE will also come into the market to either get new cars or renew COE. There might not be a bumper harvest. You need people who will give up COE in 2014, that might be something hard.

Totally agree.

We can't worry about things that we cannot control.

Better work hard and save harder because there are a lot of cash rich people in Singapore. [laugh]

I believe most of us would agree that the quota needs to be small or even clawed back.

Traffic nowadays are really unbearable.

Would love to see less cars on the roads. [drivingcar]

↡ Advertisement