Caltex on NSHW & KL?

Aaronlkl

Did a search on the above topic and found nothing relevant. Anyone can advise where to find caltex station on nshw and at KL? Tks [cool]

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

NSH between Johor and KL no more caltex already. The one at the Ayer Keroh overhead restoran closed down and a new petronas has opened up further down the highway. Around KL there are quite a few around but not as common as the other brands.

(edited)

NSH between Johor and KL no more caltex already. The one at the Ayer Keroh overhead restoran closed down and a new petronas has opened up further down the highway. Around KL there are quite a few around but not as common as the other brands.

Tks for replying. Do u know where is the nearest PETRONAS on NSHW near JB? My car is tuned on Caltex 97.

Edited by Aaronlkl

Tks for replying. Do u know where is the nearest PETRONAS on NSHW near JB? My car is tuned on Caltex 97.

Pump Shell V-Power racing. [rolleyes]

Pump Shell V-Power racing. [rolleyes]

My ride is tuned to run on Malaysia 97 Ron petrol. However, after I pumped Shell V-power 97, I experienced some sluggishness in performance. That's why m avoiding Shell.

Turbocharged

My ride is tuned to run on Malaysia 97 Ron petrol. However, after I pumped Shell V-power 97, I experienced some sluggishness in performance. That's why m avoiding Shell.

Yah ummm don't pump shell. Mine is tuned with petronas 97 and i also use bhp 97 or caltex 97 without any issues.

Yah ummm don't pump shell. Mine is tuned with petronas 97 and i also use bhp 97 or caltex 97 without any issues.

U also hv issues with Shell V-power 97? I not only experience poor performance and also bad fc. So now I only pump Caltex or PETRONAS. Have u ever tried Esso aka Petron?

4th Gear

Mine actually got better fc with M'sia's Shell but so-so with Petronas and bad fc with Esson.......yet to try Caltex 'cos not easy to find their stations........

Turbocharged

U also hv issues with Shell V-power 97? I not only experience poor performance and also bad fc. So now I only pump Caltex or PETRONAS. Have u ever tried Esso aka Petron?

Was advised by two different tuners to avoid shell. The one who did my current tune said any 97 is ok except shell. I avoid petron for political reasons haha.

There are 2 types of V power in Malaysia:V Power 97-RON 97.V Power Racing- the special blend.

So you can still go to Shell if low on fuel, but make sure you pull up beside the right pump and nozzle for V Power 97.

Did a search on the above topic and found nothing relevant. Anyone can advise where to find caltex station on nshw and at KL? Tks [cool]

At every break/rest point along NSHW where there are foods serve, there will be some refuelling kiosk beside it (Esso, Shell or Petronas).

Another way of avoiding on low fuel, just take any exit along the highway and when reaching the Toll booth, there will be 1 petrol kiosk beside or further down (usually less than 1km). It mostly serve those MY m/cycles to top-up before going into the highway.

After refuelling, make a U turn and exit the Toll to joint the highway which I usually do and if not, I will refuel during the break along the highway.... [drivingcar]

(edited)

Just to share my experiences with Shell V-power in MY.

Once pump V-power in MY and my idling becomes fluctuating even the car already warm-up. That's really unusual.

So, I always avoid old petrol station or low business station.

Most of the time V-power is best for my car especially fm SIN

Edited by Tcx607

i have bad experience with Caltex malaysia and since then i dun dare to pump Caltex there, but i use Caltex in Singapore.

my fuel pump kaput after pumping Caltex throughout the trip to Kuantan, lucky it was still under warranty then.

i have bad experience with Caltex malaysia and since then i dun dare to pump Caltex there, but i use Caltex in Singapore.

my fuel pump kaput after pumping Caltex throughout the trip to Kuantan, lucky it was still under warranty then.

pump petrol for juz 1 trip n the fuel pump died? wah, u quite unlucky....

pump petrol for juz 1 trip n the fuel pump died? wah, u quite unlucky....

yalor, the mechanic (malaysian) here who fix my car told me some of the petrol kiosks there are not 'clean', better to pump patronas cos no one dare to touch it as it is a national brand [laugh] [laugh]

↡ Advertisement