Coupon tear wrong time, will gana summon/fine boh?

Versatile

Eh that one is $2 coupon not $0.50 lol.

Heart pain to tear another and troublesome to go refund [:(]

Bro, seeing how worried you are, i think its worthwhile to forgo the $2 coupon and just tear a new one. Save you the anxiety and stress rather than you cannot focus fully at work.

i thought they would check the serial number against the system on whether is it an used coupon, if it is not, then it should be ok

Turbocharged

why normal violations lei? I tear 9AM mah.

i was putting $20 ($2 coupon). So 1 pack got 9PM fold mark with 1 dual 9AM/PM while the 2nd pack 9AM without 9PM folded).

Think the auntie not so kum lan right? [bigcry]

$20!! You park where? [knife]:o

off topic a bit... haiz... stayed over at MIL place over the weekend... lazy to park at ERP carpark 10 walk away and no coupons, so did the easiest thing. park overnight without tearing coupon. prepared to pay $30 worst case senario. cuz even if park at ERP carpark also almost $20. good gamble cuz seldom come... mah na zai kana 2... 4pm and 11pm... wah lan eh... so on meh? sengkang ulu hdb carpark leh....

off topic a bit... haiz... stayed over at MIL place over the weekend... lazy to park at ERP carpark 10 walk away and no coupons, so did the easiest thing. park overnight without tearing coupon. prepared to pay $30 worst case senario. cuz even if park at ERP carpark also almost $20. good gamble cuz seldom come... mah na zai kana 2... 4pm and 11pm... wah lan eh... so on meh? sengkang ulu hdb carpark leh....

Sengkang and punggol MSCP are hot areas....summon aunties always on the ball...

If you want to park overnight best is to tear at $4....

You cant beat the system....it is always better than $30

to create jobs, LTA employ alot of contractors to summon cars... I went to Bugis, I ever saw one summon mei mei change her uniform to plain clothes before she put in the handheld summon machine into her sling hand, then walked towards Bugis MRT entrance..

very young mei mei.. around 20s.. :)

I think they should not issue parking summon, they should issue court summon for cheating.

Sengkang and punggol MSCP are hot areas....summon aunties always on the ball...

If you want to park overnight best is to tear at $4....

You cant beat the system....it is always better than $30

so on until come twice in 7 hrs is kwa zhang for HDB man... I mean this is HDB and not CBD or hot lunch areas where there is dedicated team to patrol...

psss.. cannot be because the area fall into the hands of hammer and they want to make people angry rite? HAHAHAHAHA......

I think they should not issue parking summon, they should issue court summon for cheating.

simi cheating? how to show and prove intent? folding the tab got intent lah... overshot timing or never put coupon how to prove intent?

2013 thread but still relevant.... if tear wrongly, just keep the coupon for exchange with new coupon at HDB office. But make sure you have at least one tab intact (either year, day, hr or minute).

Don't have to take risk folding back the tab. This can be called cheating. Reason: if it's 9pm and you tear the 9am tab, fold back and tear the 9pm tab, the authorities can claim you try to cheat by re-using a coupon you used in the morning.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1