Accident video

Nikelashi

Pls send to TP n report the lorli driver.

As I have said before, this is the very reason MOT/LTA and the whole damn lot of them should focus more and address issues of this nature than those 2nd car ownership, GP issues etc. [mad]

What is the point of driving if our roads are not safe!! Penalties and punishments on such irresponsible actions (especially huge vehicles) must be extremely severe.

I am fully aware these situations cannot be controlled but encouragement by way of Extreme measures by itself is a deterrent and starting point. If they are not going to do this, WTF will protect us. :angry:

Really pissed to see this!!......that's the problem with see huge vehicle drivers, they feel they are safe no matter what accident should happen. FTD [rifle][rifle]

Turbocharged

y dont LTA put the speed limiter thing like in military vehicles in trucks? too many speeding above their speed limits.

Happened at BKE exit to Woodlands Ave 3.

Heavy truck clearly beat the lights, resulting in an accident with a taxi. Sent video to CDG. Don't know what the hell the truck driver is thinking.

Definitely the Lori fault. I wonder whats in his mind when he approached the junction.

Something was going on. The red light was already on for some time already. Why he still proceeded ???

He mistaken ? He saw the bus moving along Woodlands Ave 3 and just follow along ??

or he was thinking of something ???

Dont think he was so stupid to cheong red light like that.

Definitely the Lori fault. I wonder whats in his mind when he approached the junction.

Something was going on. The red light was already on for some time already. Why he still proceeded ???

He mistaken ? He saw the bus moving along Woodlands Ave 3 and just follow along ??

or he was thinking of something ???

Dont think he was so stupid to cheong red light like that.

this lorlee driver siao eh

at first see the left hand side traffic light is red, he step brake, brake light come out

then suddenly decided to chiong ang hey, then the brake light disappear

then when he see the teksi, his brake light come out

TP should immediately kan tong his licence [thumbsdown]

Turbocharged

at first see the left hand side traffic light is red, he step brake, brake light come out

probably the lolli driver been pulling that stunt at night where there is little or no traffic till he got so used to it and do the same in daylight.

then saw the cab and was too late.

simply irresponsible.

vehicle that size is usually fatal for smaller vehicles like bikes. hope he gets taken off the road indefinitely. [mad]

Neutral Newbie

y dont LTA put the speed limiter thing like in military vehicles in trucks? too many speeding above their speed limits.

I think they do have these speed limiters, not sure about heavy vehicles but I know coaches have them. But I spoke to a few bus drivers before (last time in NS got these coaches to ferry us) and they told me that they will disable the limiters, otherwise they would definitely be unable to meet the timings to pick passengers.

siao is an under-statement.

from video can conclude lorlee askhole never for one moment saw the traffic lights since already red for long time.

first braking confirm braking due to high speed cornering to right...WTF

second braking only after lorlee askhole saw taxi.

lorlee askhole trying to make more trips...simple as that

garmen aware of this pay per trip but simply doing FO :angry: [furious]

no hesitation to agree with you.....gantong license 4ever plus go sit in jail 1 year stock-check cockroaches.

luckily taxi not at high speed otherwise... [:(]

if supercar at high speed...unimaginable hor

(edited)

siao is an under-statement.

from video can conclude lorlee askhole never for one moment saw the traffic lights since already red for long time.

first braking confirm braking due to high speed cornering to right...WTF

second braking only after lorlee askhole saw taxi.

lorlee askhole trying to make more trips...simple as that

garmen aware of this pay per trip but simply doing FO :angry: [furious]

no hesitation to agree with you.....gantong license 4ever plus go sit in jail 1 year stock-check cockroaches.

luckily taxi not at high speed otherwise... [:(]

if supercar at high speed...unimaginable hor

precisely... early morning cheong so fast when roads are slippery..

but i see that lorry like dump truck like that.. also pay per trip???

Edited by Yenyenpark

he thinks it's his grandfather road issit? travel rightest lane and then beat red light..

this 1 license not gantong.. i chop ah...

Won't katong license one la

The lorry driver was braking as the lorry was approaching the traffic lights. It seems to me that the lorry driver was aware and not distracted due to texting or sleeping. However, just a few metres before the lights, the brake lights went off, suggesting that the lorry driver starts to accelerate. This is not a simple case of trying to beat the red light before it comes on, but a total disregard of traffic regulation.

Just my interpretation.

He wasn't focusing and mistaken the green light for the other side as his light.

He wasn't focusing and mistaken the green light for the other side as his light.

maybe colour blind...red see green, green see red or busy on whats app.

in any case and imho, big big lorlee drivers are mostly arrogant, irresponsible and self centred...not all but nearly all [;)]

also some speed while carrying soil and stones to super muah muah until some drop off kena car windscreen chip here chip there, kena car body dent here dent there...and guess what ?.... overpaid unker samy see also make U-turn and buat bodoh.

....I remember my NS days ppl use this saying, "gaji buta", cho or bo chor aso end month ATM titititititi got money. :angry:

wonder if it is only me that think LTA weakest and most underperforming of all garmen arms for long time now.

the tipper truck beat the red light and clearly at fault..please submit the video to help the taxi driver in its insurance claims

There are some junctions that faced such a hazard whereby the intersecting lanes are not perpendicular to each other. E.g. are u-turning lanes at a major road or expressway exit/entrance.

However, from the video, i don't think this is valid. From the point of view of the car capturing the video, which should be very similar to the lorry driver's as they are both in line, you cannot see any part of the green light from the other side. Additionally, the red light facing the lorry is working and obvious. The lorry driver shouldn't have any doubts the lights are red against him.

****ing CB lorrie driver! If hit the side of the taxi, could be a fatal accident! Esp for the passenger if there is. :angry:

This is why nowadays light turned green I will look left right left like pedestrian!

****ing CB lorrie driver! If hit the side of the taxi, could be a fatal accident! Esp for the passenger if there is. :angry:

This is why nowadays light turned green I will look left right left like pedestrian!

ya la,...damn super tulan with the lorlee driver. [furious]

good practice [thumbsup], look left then right and left again....

but dun take too long hor, wait behind bur bur step gas too fast then bonk.....teok kachng. :o

me too, see come see go but once each left and right only.....my norm since ferlalee incident [:(]

↡ Advertisement