Accident video

Nikelashi

i tink now even light in favour of me, i will oso see see look look... walao, juz imagine tat lorry ramp my car side instead of car bang against it??? omg, send in to TP, if they do noting dan send to media... hav to really poke them hard and get them paisei once to do tings rite..

↡ Advertisement

ya la,...damn super tulan with the lorlee driver. [furious]

good practice [thumbsup], look left then right and left again....

but dun take too long hor, wait behind bur bur step gas too fast then bonk.....teok kachng. :o

me too, see come see go but once each left and right only.....my norm since ferlalee incident [:(]

As I look I roll a bit first so drivers know I moving off but car slow. :D

Neutral Newbie

Damn tat was near my place, And yesterday night i was driving pass there and had a feeling if a vehical beats red light confirm jialat, and now theres one.

Neutral Newbie

y dont LTA put the speed limiter thing like in military vehicles in trucks? too many speeding above their speed limits.

those limiters can be disabled wor

Neutral Newbie

maybe colour blind...red see green, green see red or busy on whats app.

in any case and imho, big big lorlee drivers are mostly arrogant, irresponsible and self centred...not all but nearly all [;)]

also some speed while carrying soil and stones to super muah muah until some drop off kena car windscreen chip here chip there, kena car body dent here dent there...and guess what ?.... overpaid unker samy see also make U-turn and buat bodoh.

....I remember my NS days ppl use this saying, "gaji buta", cho or bo chor aso end month ATM titititititi got money. :angry:

wonder if it is only me that think LTA weakest and most underperforming of all garmen arms for long time now.

if he colour blind he shouldnt be driving much...i agree with the stones muah muah one saw 2 trucks full of them travelling on SLE once, damn scary they drive so fast

this accident reported on stomp yesterday;

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sg...rime_mover.html

taxi_rams_into_prime_mover-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer Matthew saw this accident between a taxi and a truck along the Bukit Timah Expressway (BKE) at the exit to Woodlands Avenue 3.

The STOMPer said that it looked like it resulted from one of the vehicles beating the red light.

Said the STOMPer:

"I saw this accident that looks like it was resulted from one vehicle beating the red light.

"This was at the junction of Bukit Timah Expressway (BKE), exit to Woodlands Ave 3."

I can't imagine what will happen if it was a bike instead of a taxi..

This lorry driver ought to be taken off the road..

How many points for beating red light + reckless driving??

He doesn't deserve his license.. Obviously he needs his license to make a living, and he's not taking care of his own living, let alone others' well being..

Turbocharged

I can't imagine what will happen if it was a bike instead of a taxi..

This lorry driver ought to be taken off the road..

How many points for beating red light + reckless driving??

He doesn't deserve his license.. Obviously he needs his license to make a living, and he's not taking care of his own living, let alone others' well being..

Beat Red Light for car is 12 points... lorri dont know.... and depend what the TP wanna charge the driver...... if kena charge for reckless.... can go jail..... [knife] .... but if charge careless.... then pay $$$ only...

I think the tipper truck driver blur sotong, he must have thought the stopping line was further up. He could be looking at passing bus further up and was distracted. But really no excuse, this is careless at its max. Hope the taxi driver and pax, if any, are ok.

The driver cannot use the excuse that his brakes did not work due to rain. His lorry managed to stop less than 10 meters after hitting the taxi.

It means that his brakes were working fine.

Screw the lorry driver. Its better that his licence is revoked than killing somebody in the future.

Happened at BKE exit to Woodlands Ave 3.

Heavy truck clearly beat the lights, resulting in an accident with a taxi. Sent video to CDG. Don't know what the hell the truck driver is thinking.

thanks for your kind intent to submit it to comfort... i trust this is very helpful to the victim....

Beat Red Light for car is 12 points... lorri dont know.... and depend what the TP wanna charge the driver...... if kena charge for reckless.... can go jail..... [knife] .... but if charge careless.... then pay $$$ only...

Chut new pattern, maybe should charge by capacity !! [laugh] [laugh]

(edited)

Thanks TS for sending this to CDG. It really helps.

Big trucks think they do not suffer any physical harm should accident happen, so they take obvious risks as in this case.

Luckily if taxi go faster a little bit, it might have hit the rear door where most passengers get up/come down. Passenger sure die or in coma.

Edited by Spgohjc8