Accident video

Nikelashi

Neutral Newbie

Happened at BKE exit to Woodlands Ave 3.

Heavy truck clearly beat the lights, resulting in an accident with a taxi. Sent video to CDG. Don't know what the hell the truck driver is thinking.

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

fark the lorlee!!! Poh Mata!!!!

Looks like the taxi was moving at moderate speed. Hope the taxi driver is ok.

Hope the lorry driver kena gao gao! Seen too many of them beating the lights and travelling way beyond speed limits! Its commonplace to see big trucks on expressway's lane 2 at about 80km/h !

Edited by Toothiewabbit

Supersonic

Goodness! The red light on for awhile liao and the truck still went through. If there had been more than just the taxi........ the truck driver sleeping, texting or fainted?

This truck driver should stay home and play with his toy trucks....or whatever, as long as he dun drive again, a menace to other road users.

Good thing TS got video..... and thumbs ups for sending it to taxi company. Would be good to send a copy to TP for them to take necessary action against the truck driver.

Safe ride

Cheers

• Praise 1

Looks like the taxi was moving at moderate speed. Hope the taxi driver is ok.

Hope the lorry driver kena gao gao! Seen too many of them beating the lights and travelling way beyond speed limits! Its commonplace to see big trucks on expressway's lane 2 at about 80km/h !

i also have another video on this kind of tua lorlee chiong ang hay

but because no accident, i lazy to submit [:p]

Goodness! The red light on for awhile liao and the truck still went through. If there had been more than just the taxi........ the truck driver sleeping, texting or fainted?

This truck driver should stay home and play with his toy trucks....or whatever, as long as he dun drive again, a menace to other road users.

Good thing TS got video..... and thumbs ups for sending it to taxi company. Would be good to send a copy to TP for them to take necessary action against the truck driver.

Safe ride

Cheers

pruss 1 for Poh Mata!!! [thumbsup]

Turbocharged

makes me wonder if i should extract a video of a truck driver doing the same thing at east coast ... red light few seconds but he chiong through .. heng nobody move off yet so he just continue on his way (from fort road towards east coast park construction area)

Besides the taxi driver being injured, any passengers/children/infant on board??

Though there may not be accidents involved in your other videos, these are likely to be repeat offenders!

Dread to think if it was a motorcycle or cyclist, sure under the wheel. Lucky too for the taxi as it was not a T-bone situation. Lorry driver must get his kahchng torn...

Happened at BKE exit to Woodlands Ave 3.

Heavy truck clearly beat the lights, resulting in an accident with a taxi. Sent video to CDG. Don't know what the hell the truck driver is thinking.

wah... :ph34r:

The lorry driver was braking as the lorry was approaching the traffic lights. It seems to me that the lorry driver was aware and not distracted due to texting or sleeping. However, just a few metres before the lights, the brake lights went off, suggesting that the lorry driver starts to accelerate. This is not a simple case of trying to beat the red light before it comes on, but a total disregard of traffic regulation.

Just my interpretation.

Guess the taxi driver is ok as the taxi is traveling at moderate speed...He will be one happy man!..I'm sure he will ask to go hospital for check up...claim medical, claim lost of income...claim the lorry gao gao...

↡ Advertisement