[INCIDENT] SIA A380 experienced severe clear air turbulence

Stooky

Not doubting that but I always thought airplane seat belt should be more like those roller coaster type that open/close from the top and secure your shoulders and chest.

then ppl will kpkb not comfy

↡ Advertisement

4th Gear

put a bit loose loh.....no need so tight but enough to secure you down during a major turbulence...... [laugh]

Could be the pilot made a bad judgement call and decide to fly thru the "grey clouds" thinking it's just a "small" cloud.

It's a CAT (clear air turbulence), something that can strike without warning as it is not shown on weather radar.

4th Gear
(edited)

what if got severe air turbulance then u accidentally grab the SIA zeh zeh boobs? will kenna charge or not?

maybe she will thank you beri much for grabbing on to her and thus preventing her crashing onto the ceiling...... [:p][laugh]

Edited by WTF

Maybe next time when we fly to mars this feature will be standard and nobody complains [laugh]

what if got severe air turbulance then u accidentally grab the SIA zeh zeh boobs? will kenna charge or not?

U fantasize too much liao [:p]

kena once jialat one during mealtime........the lady sitting beside me spilled her kopi on both of us while my drink spilled on myself.......ended with a half-soaked jeans upon arrival....... [furious]

U Didn't ask the flight attendance to clean up for you? [:p]

4th Gear

U Didn't ask the flight attendance to clean up for you? [:p]

I was offered lots of tissue papers to clean up.........but many other passengers also kana similar problems so I guessed they were too busy....... [laugh]

Turbocharged

Nbzzz might as well say due to turbulence, u rip off her clothes and start making love to her due to the shaking and vibration...... [:p][laugh]

Recent adverse weather changes makes flying quite unpredictable.

Agreed but 100 feet is quite a drop down.

Turbocharged

kena once jialat one during mealtime........the lady sitting beside me spilled her kopi on both of us while my drink spilled on myself.......ended with a half-soaked jeans upon arrival....... [furious]

nb, lady neber offer help clean u up ah? [laugh] [laugh]

4th Gear

nb, lady neber offer help clean u up ah? [laugh] [laugh]

her skirt also wet......she busy cleaning herself where got time to help me....... [:(]

.......damn got this kinda of news when i am taking the plane this weekend.....

many years back kena a 2 sec air pocket enough to shrink my ballz liow...

her skirt also wet......she busy cleaning herself where got time to help me....... [:(]

Skirt wet ! White colour ? :wub:

4th Gear

Skirt wet ! White colour ? :wub:

def not......can't rem what colour but def dark colour.......just lucky that the kopi is not too hot......else I would have gotten a cooked 'sausage'....... [mad]

From the pic..the turbulence seems bad..

I only suffered a slight drop in altitude the other time..my balls drop liao..cant imagine how i feel if i was in such scenario..maybe like got flashback of the bad things i did in the past, pray to god etc..haha

↡ Advertisement