[INCIDENT] SIA A380 experienced severe clear air turbulence

Stooky

Plane was circling about 10 minutes consider "small case" la. I was on a flight before, also due to fog weather and the plane was circling about 30 minutes! Nearly "fainted" on the plane and so scare that the plane run out of petrol! -_-

The first time I took a plane to Australia already kena hailstorm. Plane cannot land, circled 30 minutes in air. I think pilot also feel very giddy. [laugh]

Those going to Sydney and transit Sydney need to mentally prepared. Lotsa of hailstorms.

↡ Advertisement

doesnt matter its A380, B777-300, A330, B747 or even A320. once kenna turbulence i feel its equally bad.

one experience to Taipei along Vietnam it was shaking for like 30mins, my longest 30mins!

i dunno if you guys will agree, its always near Vietnam, there is always turbulence whether its heavy or light.

Yup... the Twn sector is a bt bumpy at times... didnt know it was around Vietnam [laugh]

Turbocharged

Yup... the Twn sector is a bt bumpy at times... didnt know it was around Vietnam [laugh]

So far all the flights i flew into Hanoi are alright. I've done 5 trips into Hanoi this year, in fact, i'm in Vietnam now on my 6th trip. Flew in yesterday, going back on Friday. Never experience any severe turbulence.

The worse i've had is on a flight into Seoul, the plane suddenly drop and and engine become ghostly silent. [sweatdrop] But it was a midnight flight, so many are asleep and may not even feel it.

So far all the flights i flew into Hanoi are alright. I've done 5 trips into Hanoi this year, in fact, i'm in Vietnam now on my 6th trip. Flew in yesterday, going back on Friday. Never experience any severe turbulence.

The worse i've had is on a flight into Seoul, the plane suddenly drop and and engine become ghostly silent. [sweatdrop] But it was a midnight flight, so many are asleep and may not even feel it.

hmm... i dun meant flying into vietnam but fly past vietnam. especially towards HK, Taiwan, China

if its SIA, i trust the pilots.

besides that c0ck pilot at SQ006, theres no other hull loss incidents for SIA

always always belt up when seated.. also, i never excessively touch alcohol when on board, the max i go is 1 wine during meal and 1 in the lounge. 1 bad experience is enough! [laughs]

i actually do the opposite. remove belt during flight(rather, loosen).

i actually do the opposite. remove belt during flight(rather, loosen).

loosen ok but at least must wear...

In case of turbulence, while grabbing on a standing stewardess, i accidentally tear her kebaya. Will i be charge?

tear her panty also :ph34r:

Turbocharged

In case of turbulence, while grabbing on a standing stewardess, i accidentally tear her kebaya. Will i be charge?

I think it is already factored in the air ticket unless you flying budget. :mellow:

if crash in midair at 500km/h, wear also no use lah.

if crash on ground, no seatbelt can escape faster.

oh well.. no crash on air no crash on ground. kenna strong turbulence u imagine sit roll coaster that is going at 900km/h!

Turbocharged

oh well.. no crash on air no crash on ground. kenna strong turbulence u imagine sit roll coaster that is going at 900km/h!

A least no loops. [sweatdrop]

I think it's straight to roof & back to the seat. By then, human has to be hospitalised for concussion @ 900km/h.

Turbocharged

Damn jialat.

Toppled trays and spilled drinks everywhere.

Moral of the Story - next time when meals are served, faster eat your favorite first. ^_^

↡ Advertisement