Another pic of someone who cant park

Yixiang1

the wheels inside, counted liao. He prob arrived before the bmw.

Like that you also can tell its bmw... good siah..

Yes.. that 5 series had to park a fair distance from thw pillar.. although straight but wheels also stepping on the line of next lot liao.

Like that you also can tell its bmw... good siah..

Yes.. that 5 series had to park a fair distance from thw pillar.. although straight but wheels also stepping on the line of next lot liao.

Unless blind I think most can tell from the rims

4th Gear

I simply HATE it when pp park head in! This is singapore not western countries.

there's nothing wrong whether people park head in or reverse in. What's the diff between parking here and the western countries?

We need a new thread to post those clowns who cannot park straight. my house here also got some idiots who cannot park their small hatches straight.

if you driving bigger cars i know diffcult to estimate but those clowns really far too way out.

there's nothing wrong whether people park head in or reverse in. What's the diff between parking here and the western countries?

Parking space in western countries are much wider. Sing, do i need to say?

Park head in, can, but some idiot scare ther front bumper scratch by concreat rise, so dun dare to park all the way in, exposing a big chuck of their car's ass.

You nvr see such parking?

4th Gear

Park head in, can, but some idiot scare ther front bumper scratch by concreat rise, so dun dare to park all the way in, exposing a big chuck of their car's ass.

I have seen such parking but many parked head in perfectly too....just as I've seen reverse parking horribly eating into the next lot.

There's no right or wrong in head in or reverse in, just that we should ensure it's parked properly and not inconvenience others.

Btw, I don't like to park head in unless when in M'sia...... <_<

You've obviously never been to cities like Paris and London. They're not much different from Singapore in terms of parking space.

It's all about consideration for others. Park head in or tail in, as long as leave enough space and park properly, no problem liao. Sadly many Singaporeans are still very inconsiderate no matter how they park.

Anyone noticed newer hdb mscp lots are bigger??

Talking abt snall lots, think the one at lido one is quite bad..

Parked a bit out of the lot like the pic is still not so bad compared to those who parked at wash bay, handicap lot or handicap access slopes at the expense of others' inconvenience.

Supercharged

Start a bloody law to issue demerit points to pricks who part outside a lot.

Can b fined if Parkin warden wishes to.

if i have 02 lorry.......i will 110% i will park near the passager and driver door [mad]

this kind of driver need to be taught a lesson or 2 for parking like that.

Is this a sign of a really obnoxious driver???

More like boh chap. This is old model, going to scrap liao or going to collect new car soon, lagi boh chap.

I simply HATE it when pp park head in! This is singapore not western countries.

wahhh....then if you go bolehland, you must be full of HATE liaoz......coz 90% all park head in.....