Dealer chut pattern liao - Lease or Buy

Wt_know

Think out of the box :D

with all these new schemes rolling out, dont really see how CoE will return to a sane level.

In the US leasing of cars is a norm. After 3 years of leasing, driver can choose to buy it at a price.

↡ Advertisement

$235K - 5% return per year = $35K+

$235K - 8% return per year = $56K+

$235K - 10% return per year = $70K+

how to get very safe so high return [confused]

even those ah gong related gong see are putting marnie in property lah reits lah because they are more profitable than their core function

i didnt read, the gong see oferring is main dealer or pi?

if pay already, then if one day, the dealer de-reg or sell the car, the lessee got what recourse? [confused]

$235K - 5% return per year = $35K+

$235K - 8% return per year = $56K+

$235K - 10% return per year = $70K+

high end luxury car and supercar that cost > $500K now requires $250K downpayment

a $1M ferrari/lamboghini requires $500K downpayment

many commented that these buyer do not pay high downpayment as they can use money to make money

so it would be very hard to sell these high end car

Thanks. Good `workout'... nevertheless, nice to be able to drive a panamera for a mere 788 pm with a risk of default should the company folds <_<:ph34r:

Turbocharged

I spent a good 10 mins working out the sums... and still dun understand how it benefits the dealer. Can someone enlighten? :o

They have to lease u the car for 3 years, full service and get back a meagre $788 X 36 = $28368 though they could put the 235k to good use in the meantime

Could be a number of scenarios

a) to hit sales numbers - maybe need to boost, or maybe if they hit the next "tier", even if they make a small loss on a few individual cars, overall it is profitable

b) use the cash in the meantime

They could collapse. Creditors have first claim on the 235k, and re-possess your leased car at the same time?

i also scared the same

as the saying goes

if the deal is too good to be true, it porbably is :ph34r:

Turbocharged

They could collapse. Creditors have first claim on the 235k, and re-possess your leased car at the same time?

best part is d credit coy is probably d same guy who leased it to u, so if they play punk, just bankrupt d lease co n claim d car via their credit coy :ph34r:

did i pichar any gangsters lobang? lol

best part is d credit coy is probably d same guy who leased it to u, so if they play punk, just bankrupt d lease co n claim d car via their credit coy :ph34r:

did i pichar any gangsters lobang? lol

mcf people is really bery clever [laugh]

next time if and when chut dai jee, then got people kpkb, then we tell them, see lah neber surf mcf lah [laugh][laugh]

Since it says downpayment 235K, it could mean 235K downpayment and 235K loan! 50% downpayment. then they offer to buy back yr car at 235K or 50% of the value after 3 years. The $788 is to pay for the insurance and maintenance..haha

erm... got buy back and all.. but if the company close down within 3 years? you want to get back your money from this fly by night company? kiss your downpayment goodbye boy....

erm... got buy back and all.. but if the company close down within 3 years? you want to get back your money from this fly by night company? kiss your downpayment goodbye boy....

my friend jus told me that the company offerring that deal is the dealer leh, isst sturtguard or something like that?

think they are the dealer themselves not some unreliable never heard of company leh [:/]

Neutral Newbie

Since it says downpayment 235K, it could mean 235K downpayment and 235K loan! 50% downpayment. then they offer to buy back yr car at 235K or 50% of the value after 3 years. The $788 is to pay for the insurance and maintenance..haha

Just called Trans Eurokars, 235K is their guaranteed buyback after 3 years. What it means is that if you can sell the car yourself at 250K, you will be 15K to take back.

dealer smarter than govt.

got a dealer once boasted to me he was a PSC scholar.

now i'm starting to believe. [laugh]

buggers all beri creative. [laugh]

Just called Trans Eurokars, 235K is their guaranteed buyback after 3 years. What it means is that if you can sell the car yourself at 250K, you will be 15K to take back.

So the car is in your name and not in the company's?

Could be a number of scenarios

a) to hit sales numbers - maybe need to boost, or maybe if they hit the next "tier", even if they make a small loss on a few individual cars, overall it is profitable

b) use the cash in the meantime

Cant imagine they go to this extent. Sales must be pretty no-no

↡ Advertisement