RSAF captain's bid to lower speeding fine rejected

Darthrevan

Yup, I think the news article appearing, is the worst of all.

Could've just paid the fine, take the license suspension, quietly without fanfare or publicity... at least still stand a chance.

Now all his spectacular reasoning and excuses get published in the papers, make him look quite silly and selfish.

His 195kph stunt would be headline news anyway so unlikely it would have gone unnoticed.

Well hope this young hotshot learnt his lesson now.

↡ Advertisement

Knn. Airforce big Fark ah? Who cares abt his promotion prospects. Farking deserve it for his irresponsible act.

[thumbsup]

[flowerface]

Twincharged

I thougth fine more than 1k then out of SAF liao....Ocifers got privilege har?

So fierce? Zhun bo?

Yup, I think the news article appearing, is the worst of all.

Could've just paid the fine, take the license suspension, quietly without fanfare or publicity... at least still stand a chance.

Now all his spectacular reasoning and excuses get published in the papers, make him look quite silly and selfish.

So reckless and impulsive, how to handle our aircraft under pressure?

Still want to be promoted?

Er,..... [rolleyes]

Own up

How many here have tried this speed???

Own up own up

Chey, i hit this speed without an engine , simply falling from the sky in delta position

Some of my friends. RSAF pilots are the last person you want to have as a role model for kids. Especially when their wives/ girlfriends are not around. [laugh][laugh]

What you say plus this guy in the news really spoil my image I have for them, haha! [laugh]

So fierce? Zhun bo?

It should be fine exceeding more than 5K and imprisonment of certain period... then automatically discharged

I thougth fine more than 1k then out of SAF liao....Ocifers got privilege har?

no such limit liao lah... nowadays, the fine for any offence can easily be more than $1k liao... eating/drinking in MRT etc... small small offences enough liao...

i reached 190km/hr (actual speed should be 180km/hr) before in my old Subaru TS... yeah, it took really really long to reach that speed ... hehehe...

It should be fine exceeding more than 5K and imprisonment of certain period... then automatically discharged

imprisonment confirmed discharged, dont need certain period... 1day enough...

If this guy tio pok from the force, he can fly a Bus in the sky. Sia just announced new investment of 17bil on new planes.

SIA is retrenching pilots. Even trainees are not spared.

Twincharged

That's more like it, 1k is really too fierce.

" Just imagine caught littering by NEA and fine 2k.

Like that just for the 2k fine because of littering tio discharge. -_- -_- "

He doesn't fly the Charlie 130, just sit behind and plot the map only lah....

If demote to LTA is very lucky for him liao.... I heard of some who were demoted to Pte!!! [bigcry]

Wa.. really ah? Back seat plotter also so hiong ah?? Hahaha...

Sorry i got the car wrong... Evo9 quite powderful hor?? I think add wings he can really fly at this speed liao... [:p]

Ya, for young LTA or CPT pilots, they quite havoc one.. can bring in guests [gorgeous] into Occifer mess for parties and leave at early morning.. dunno what they do there at BOQ?? haha...

THink after this "publicity" he most likely henta kaki liao... might as well serve and F off... join commercial cargo pilot lo... maybe can be Capt then... [angel]

Why he appealed to the judge?

cos his promotion coming in one month time...... [sweatdrop]

SAF promotion is every 1st July, so he can say [wave] to the 'crab' ...... -_-

Promotion is not always about the rank...it can happen within that rank but across some grade or scale

↡ Advertisement