RSAF captain's bid to lower speeding fine rejected

Darthrevan

Neutral Newbie

He doesn't fly the Charlie 130, just sit behind and plot the map only lah....

If demote to LTA is very lucky for him liao.... I heard of some who were demoted to Pte!!! [bigcry]

Har Charlie 130 still need people at the back stare at maps? Even US no nid liao...they put sibei tua cannons back there now. (I was in Guards & rode in a Charlie 130 once. The farking navigator was a serious joker)

↡ Advertisement

Cos its a warning letter rite

No leh. $130 fine and 4 demerit points. -_-

I remember last time, they will indicate the speed which i was caught speeding.

Supercharged

Har Charlie 130 still need people at the back stare at maps? Even US no nid liao...they put sibei tua cannons back there now. (I was in Guards & rode in a Charlie 130 once. The farking navigator was a serious joker)

Probably these RSAF C-130 are the old version plane, whereby everything is manually done.

I know the US Army do convert some of these C-130 into powerful gunships...really fired down to the target can wipe out almost anything!

Talking about speeding, I just received a love letter from TP recently that I was speeding. One thing different I noticed is that this time, they didn't indicate the speed I was travelling. They just mentioned that I was 1-20 km/h above the prescribed speed limit for the road. Gave me a range instead of the actual "offending" speed.

maybe if u drive pikcup u just get warning

where did you kena filmed? share the spot?

Upper Thomson in the direction of Lornie Road. Around Thomson Plaza there.

It's a hotspot area cos I stay around there. So I'm always cautious and do not speed. But yet, still kenna this summon which I'm very puzzled and made worst becos they didn't indicate how "fast" I was speeding. [mad]

Supercharged

It's a hotspot area cos I stay around there. So I'm always cautious and do not speed. But yet, still kenna this summon which I'm very puzzled and made worst becos they didn't indicate how "fast" I was speeding. [mad]

yep.....that's a hot spot. nowadays I try not to use that route that often.

anywhow recently I also kena same letter.

first letter they asked me furnish driver details they did not indicate te speed.

but when the final letter for fine came, it did tell me the speed.

yep.....that's a hot spot. nowadays I try not to use that route that often.

anywhow recently I also kena same letter.

first letter they asked me furnish driver details they did not indicate te speed.

but when the final letter for fine came, it did tell me the speed.

stupid TP.....

it's easier to batch process the letters if they juz indicate the range of speed....if it's individualized speeds, then each letter involves a bit more work, tat's my guess

Isn't thats the spot where LTA installed the new type of speed cam on the lamp post ... [sweatdrop]

it's easier to batch process the letters if they juz indicate the range of speed....if it's individualized speeds, then each letter involves a bit more work, tat's my guess

The work not worth $130 meh?

Isn't thats the spot where LTA installed the new type of speed cam on the lamp post ... [sweatdrop]

I kenna at lamp post 114. I don't think is the new speed + red light cam as that is further down where the prata shop is.

The work not worth $130 meh?

well, u got to go ask the govt ppl tat question....i'm juz guessing tat human nature is lazy, so if can save trouble, they won't do extra work [:p]

No more liao. They have taken down since a few months ago.

Huh ar, so onnnn ar

Thought many years back I received this type of letter

I-20 they gave warning leh

3 warnings = 1 fine

Supercharged

stupid TP.....

your case a bit strange.

my brother was only given a warning for exceeding 17kmh on a 80kmh road. I thought yours at most kena warning letter unless they also consider the % of excess speed as your 60kmh road speed limit have a smaller denominator.

I was summoned for doing exceeding 21kmh on the 80kmh pie.