China's 'top nude model': Why I don't wear bras

Little_prince

by Mervin Tay

She made waves in China with her ample assets and barely-there outfits.

And she's known as China's Top Nude Model, a label she has been given by her countrymen.

But busty Chinese model-actress Gan Lu Lu says she sheds all her clothes only during bedtime.

Responding to The New Paper's interview questions through voice messages on WeChat, a mobile phone text and voice messaging app, the straighttalking Gan said it's "very healthy" to sleep in the buff and has no inhibitions doing so.

"Aside from my mother, there's no one else in my room," she said in Mandarin.

Gan, 27, also confirmed reports in the Chinese media claiming she never wears a bra.

"The only exception is when I'm shooting a lingerie ad," she said.

"This allows my breasts to be free, because they're still growing and I don't want them to be constrained."

Gan is reportedly a 32D, although she declined to confirm this, saying she "does not measure the size of her breasts".

When asked how she keeps her assets in good shape, Gan, who denied undergoing any form of breast enhancement, said she exercises regularly, stays cheerful and consumes food like papaya, hashima (a Chinese dessert) and milk.

The model from Henan province will be in town with her mother Lei Bing Xia and younger sister Gan Mao Mao, 21, for the opening of Club Lava at Chijmes this Saturday.

Club Lava said she will be performing three songs and playing games with the audience, including a suggestive "suck and blow" game using jelly shots.

Gan started her showbiz career as an actress, most notably in the 2010 Chinese movie Aftershock as a teacher.

She also had a bit role as a secretary in the 2011 Chinese movie Inseparable, which starred Hong Kong actor Daniel Wu and US actor Kevin Spacey.

But her biggest claim to fame or rather, infamy was in February 2011, when a video of her in the shower went viral in China and made headlines around the region.

The video was a bizarre attempt at matchmaking by Gan's mother, who reportedly barged into the bathroom and filmed her daughter.

http://www.divaasia.com/media_photo/21820

gan lu lu.... love the name, gan liaoz then luk luk a bit [blush]

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

google is your best friend

甘露露 车模

will have images still watchable at work (well 90% of them) :)

But she is not really a respected car model.

兽兽 has a better reputation but with some scandals too.

Anyway, i do find this New Paper report on ganLuLu pretty pointless and cheapo.

Edited by Oblong

Hypersonic

The last thing you would want for a lingerie ad

is a model who doesn't wear anything to bed.

Thats like asking a person who has no driving licence

to endose a car.

Anyway I really don't believe she sleeps in the nude

unless I see it for myself.

:D

Hypersonic

i also want to gan her lu lus

Thats not nude.

She is wearing something.

Any pic with her wearing less?

Thats not nude.

later i try to ask if she willing hor, she in toilet now.

Supercharged

Thats not nude.

Its almost full nude liao....she only wearing a fishing net, and its see thru....that's as good as fully naked ! [nosebleed]

Some men do get turned on by such "almost nude wearing".... :D

she looks a bit haggard... look at the areas around her eyes and forehead... plus her midsection also a bit bah bah (not taut)... so her exercise is not those kind of aerobic fitness kind...

Neutral Newbie

by Mervin Tay

She made waves in China with her ample assets and barely-there outfits.

And she's known as China's Top Nude Model, a label she has been given by her countrymen.

But busty Chinese model-actress Gan Lu Lu says she sheds all her clothes only during bedtime.

Responding to The New Paper's interview questions through voice messages on WeChat, a mobile phone text and voice messaging app, the straighttalking Gan said it's "very healthy" to sleep in the buff and has no inhibitions doing so.

"Aside from my mother, there's no one else in my room," she said in Mandarin.

Gan, 27, also confirmed reports in the Chinese media claiming she never wears a bra.

"The only exception is when I'm shooting a lingerie ad," she said.

"This allows my breasts to be free, because they're still growing and I don't want them to be constrained."

Gan is reportedly a 32D, although she declined to confirm this, saying she "does not measure the size of her breasts".

When asked how she keeps her assets in good shape, Gan, who denied undergoing any form of breast enhancement, said she exercises regularly, stays cheerful and consumes food like papaya, hashima (a Chinese dessert) and milk.

The model from Henan province will be in town with her mother Lei Bing Xia and younger sister Gan Mao Mao, 21, for the opening of Club Lava at Chijmes this Saturday.

Club Lava said she will be performing three songs and playing games with the audience, including a suggestive "suck and blow" game using jelly shots.

Gan started her showbiz career as an actress, most notably in the 2010 Chinese movie Aftershock as a teacher.

She also had a bit role as a secretary in the 2011 Chinese movie Inseparable, which starred Hong Kong actor Daniel Wu and US actor Kevin Spacey.

But her biggest claim to fame or rather, infamy was in February 2011, when a video of her in the shower went viral in China and made headlines around the region.

The video was a bizarre attempt at matchmaking by Gan's mother, who reportedly barged into the bathroom and filmed her daughter.

http://www.divaasia.com/media_photo/21820

gan lu lu.... love the name, gan liaoz then luk luk a bit [blush]

Eh quite chio for a china girl...lucky my office not open plan seating [sly]

to endose a car.

Most girls i think do not wear bra to sleep

Turbocharged

Her younger sister is coming to Singapore with her. Wonder how she looks like?

Neutral Newbie

to endose a car.

Bradah, lingerie models no nid to wear anything to sleep. All they need is a quite chio face and big neh can oredi...and yes, I would gladly Gan her Lulu if u noe what I mean... [sly]

↡ Advertisement