Mustank

How many affairs can you tahan  

44 members have voted

1. 1. How many affairs can you tahan

• > 3

Hypersonic

This one more interesting :dizzy:

Β 

When the third party that causes a marriage break-up is a same-sex partner :sick:

Β 

Β 

Imagine the wife runs away.... with another woman :TT_TT:

Β 

Yes I can. My wife loves a lesbian.

Β 

:D

↑ Advertisement
  • Praise 6

If can take forum postings as evidence, I think some already lost 1/2 of their assets :secret-laugh: :secret-laugh:

Hahha but if husband turned gay , wonder how the court will split the asset ... its not considered as adultery i think
  • Praise 7

Now...... where will AWARE stand?

Β 

Β 

This one more interesting :dizzy:

Β 

When the third party that causes a marriage break-up is a same-sex partner :sick:

Β 

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/when-the-third-party-is-a-same-sex-partner?utm_campaign=Echobox&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&link_time=1463279940#xtor=CS1-10

Β 

Imagine the wife runs away.... with another woman :TT_TT:

Β 

• Praise 1

#1.Β  when a man conducts adultery (whether its one-night-stand, KTV hostess affair, one-shot stint etc.), the wife can file divorce for alimony and maintenance to herself & kids (if any) . . . .in short, sheΒ can have half of everything he owns . . . .Β 

if proof-of-evidence, man will have to pay for everything; including the PI fees hired by his wife

Β 

#2.Β  now, when a woman conducts adultery (any of the above), the wife can still sue her spouse for not providing her "enough", neglecting her, hurting her wellbeings etc. and file for divorce for the same as above . . .

the husbandΒ will still need to pay for above onΒ his wife's reasons for adultery, and including the PI fees he had hired for any proof-of-evidence!

Β 

YES, its evident and happens all the time here in this country!!!

!

!

!

!

mostlyΒ divorcees (due to adultery)Β do not evidence on their divorce papers but applying this for better bargains on the alimony conditions etc.

but no matter, kids are always (less strong justifications) given to the wife's care unless she rejects it . . . .

Β 

I have 2 frens with each of the above scenario:

#1 . . .Β though he's now happily staying withΒ a sexy profession and travels a lot in biz,

he still drinks in sorrows at times for the mistakes he made and sorry for his kids . . .Β  but at least his regrets on his deeds

Β 

#2 . . . he still faces with fears to commitΒ another relationship (just $%^& around these days) simply bcoz he could not stand up when his kid ask for $$$ during holidays . . .

"boy, where did you go during your hoildays after I gave you the $ you requested?"

"ΓΆh daddy, thanks... we had a good holiday with mommy and uncle in . . . . "

[bigcry]Β  [smash]Β  [nosebleed]Β . . . .Β . maybe timeΒ will tell.

Β 

so, make sure you have and had your ways should infildelity strikes [gorgeous]Β . . . . . Β  :a-noway:Β  [gossip]Β !!!

Β 

I'm personally very against the WC. Once married, the balance of power tilts so heavily in the woman's favour that anything wrong a man does will haunt him, and anything wrong the woman does can still haunt him more so than her.

Β 

I feel sad for your two friends though, especially the second one... =X

• Praise 1

(edited)

I'm personally very against the WC. Once married, the balance of power tilts so heavily in the woman's favour that anything wrong a man does will haunt him, and anything wrong the woman does can still haunt him more so than her.

Β 

I feel sad for your two friends though, especially the second one... =X

Β 

WC was established in the old days when women had to take care of all the household chores and children upbringing. In case of divorce, they had little or no skill to join the workforce and had nothing in their names as far as assets were concerned and hence WC protected them for being taken advantage of by cheating husbands etc.

Β 

Fast forward today and the game has totally changed as most women are educated and are able to command well paying jobs. Hence, Parliament has to seriouslyΒ relook at WC and its usefulness esp the situation of cheating wives which has seen aΒ significant rise in recent years. Cheating wives have the proverbial "having your cake and eating it" upper hand [thumbsdown]

Edited by Spring
  • Praise 11

(edited)

If can take forum postings as evidence, I think some already lost 1/2 of their assets :secret-laugh: :secret-laugh:

Hey Vid, so close to u yet so far... I'm in Hkg Airport Kris Lounge waiting to fly out.

Very hard for chance to go Hkg already due to changing work environment.

Oops didn't know this is public thread !

Hahhaa Pun intended donch worry I'm straight as heaven!

Edited by Tigerwoods

Hypersonic

Hey Vid, so close to u yet so far... I'm in Hkg Airport Kris Lounge waiting to fly out.

Very hard for chance to go Hkg already due to changing work environment.

Β 

Haha... will have chance one lah. I may be coming back for a holiday soon. Likely Aug to watch NDP. Hope I tio the tix to bring my children go this year.

Β 

Haven't buy air tickets yet thoughΒ  [:p]

• Praise 2

although that's true.

Β 

most women still need protecting.

Β 

i know of several who gave up their careers for the family and kids. it's not easy for women to restart their careers after that.

Β 

perhaps some tweaking to WM is required. but i don't agree to do away with it totally.

Β 

Β 

WC was established in the old days when women had to take care of all the household chores and children upbringing. In case of divorce, they had little or no skill to join the workforce and had nothing in their names as far as assets were concerned and hence WC protected them for being taken advantage of by cheating husbands etc.

Β 

Fast forward today and the game has totally changed as most women are educated and are able to command well paying jobs. Hence, Parliament has to seriouslyΒ relook at WC and its usefulness esp the situation of cheating wives which has seen aΒ significant rise in recent years. Cheating wives have the proverbial "having your cake and eating it" upper hand [thumbsdown]

Β 

• Praise 2

although that's true.

Β 

most women still need protecting.

Β 

i know of several who gave up their careers for the family and kids. it's not easy for women to restart their careers after that.

Β 

perhaps some tweaking to WM is required. but i don't agree to do away with it totally.

To be fair to all parties, a generic spouse charter (suggested by @Kangadrool) should be in place within a general framework and perhaps family courts to assess each case on its merits and judge apportion of assets accordingly.

Β 

There will always be extreme ends of the ruler cases so a WC only charter won't work and like what you said, normally women do lose more in general as our Asian society expect them to be the primary caregiver for the home other than $ so to abolish it completely is also not right.

• Praise 3

When a lady is pregnant,
all her friends touch her stomach ad say "Congrats!".

But none of them come and touch the man's Penis and say "Well done!".

Moral: Hard work is never appreciated: Only results matter.

• Praise 6
  • Haha! 1

Turbocharged

if a married woman hits on u, will u play along, or deny her coz your cock belongs to only 1 pussy?

Β 

Β 

it has nothing to do with one cock one pussy or many pussies, it about the consequences of pumping another pussy after we started a family .. the collateral damage is just too huge to swallow for some... Β i know i have good control on that.. .. i can have as many pussies as i like when single but when i'm married, only one pussy is enough because i dont want to risk creating a broken family, not to my wife, not to my kids. anyway, after we grow up and matured, pussy should not be the top on the list of "must have"... there are other priorities...Β  [;)]

• Praise 2

To be fair to all parties, a generic spouse charter (suggested by @Kangadrool) should be in place within a general framework and perhaps family courts to assess each case on its merits and judge apportion of assets accordingly.

Β 

There will always be extreme ends of the ruler cases so a WC only charter won't work and like what you said, normally women do lose more in general as our Asian society expect them to be the primary caregiver for the home other than $ so to abolish it completely is also not right.

in modern days today, our law makers here are still adamant with old ways.....

yes, WC must stay to protect the 'vulnerability' of homemakers, but homeakers today can be the father (instead of mother)

capabilities of women professionΒ are prominent these days too

but our topic here in this thread is not about the abovementioned, is Husband Catch Wife Adultery!

to date, adultery conducted by women; be it a housewife or professional gender - our law here still stands on the favour of the woman.

this gotta to be revised!!!

and piak piak piak the adulterer until all bloody! Β  :o

Β 

Pls search before you post, merge with this adultery thread.

↑ Advertisement
  • Praise 5