Husband Catch Wife Adultery

Mustank

How many affairs can you tahan  

44 members have voted

1. 1. How many affairs can you tahan

• > 3

Twincharged

I can only says that the lawyer of the wife is stupid and inexperience.... nobody will claim for wife maintenance, they will claim $1 and the rest all claim on the Child. Just i case that the women re-marry and the most is losing $1....

Β 

And by the way, your friend should be oversea.... if in SG, under women charter, he wont even have the chance to fight for the kids even in the case of adultary. Unless there are proofs that the mother torture the children.... Otherwise, the wife will get the kids

Β 

What if child willingly wanted to go to husband side ?

Β 

Will judge take that into consideration?

↑ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

(edited)

Wah confirm ad. Anyway beware guys. Wechat is in the list of software that can be tracked too!

Edited by Strudel-
  • Praise 1

Hypersonic

considering the status of women in Singapore, the review of the biased Women's Charter has been long overdue..

Β 

I do not know why the Ministry of Law is so complacent to keep up the laws with times?

Β 

Because of this:

Β 

http://www.aware.org.sg/

Β 

They will hell make a lot of noise if a review of the Women's Charter is done. And as you know, hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. [sweatdrop]

Wah confirm ad. Anyway beware guys. Wechat is in the list of software that can be tracked too!

Β 

Β 

what other software can be tracked? please share with us.

Supercharged

Facebook ?

Don't want to be track? Maybe can try Ericsson 628 lol :D

Β 

Aiya go clubbing can see those married woman dancing loosely and hanky panky with other guys. Not surprise that some wife is eating outside also,

Β 

• Praise 1

(edited)

What if child willingly wanted to go to husband side ?

Β 

Will judge take that into consideration?

Β 

Β 

depends on the child age, if the child is still very young, the child will still goes to the mother, but if the child is let say, 15yrs old, that would be a question mark liao..

Edited by Tigershark1976

Because of this:

Β 

http://www.aware.org.sg/

Β 

They will hell make a lot of noise if a review of the Women's Charter is done. And as you know, hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. [sweatdrop]

Β 

Β 

Actually, even AWARE feels that Women Charter is unfair to men. Thats y they submitted a document to MCYS suggesting changes to the Women

Not true. I have an acquaintance (female) whose daughter was awarded to the ex-husband. And a young child at that. Many factors they consider, mostly, under who will the child benefit more.

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

Actually, even AWARE feels that Women Charter is unfair to men. Thats y they submitted a document to MCYS suggesting changes to the Women

(edited)

Really? Very unlike of them. [laugh]

Β 

Β 

its in the link u provided bro.... LOL

Β 

and its in many major media some time back as well. The raise it up because they felt that the women charter itself its a discrimination to women...

Edited by Tigershark1976

(edited)

Not true. I have an acquaintance (female) whose daughter was awarded to the ex-husband. And a young child at that. Many factors they consider, mostly, under who will the child benefit more.

Β 

Β 

yes, but in Asian eye, mother is the best person to take care of the kids, and the father just pay.... like I said, unless the husband can proof that the mother is sucks (eg: alcholic, gambler, drug addict, child abuser, neglecting the child & etc). Otherwise, the child is gg with the mother.

Β 

I knew it because I went thru this with my friend, whom the wife conduct an adultary. Went to see a few lawyers and all of them advise him the same thing, dont waste money & time to fight for the kids! Thats the 1st time I change my impression towards lawyer. I thought they would encourage my friend to fight the case so that they could earn more!

Β 

btw, like I mentioned many time in this forum, in the eye of law (in Singapore), a women who conduct an adultary doesnt means a bad mother. For men, dont ever think that with solid proof and evident of the wife conducting adultary is going to win the case for sure! Not in Singapore!

Edited by Tigershark1976

Whatever thingy nowadays all can be track. only whispering on the ear hardly track, but there is chance to be track too!

No try to eat other wife if u r thinkingree r

There's no free lunch in this world

Man n woman r totally diff

Man jus wan destress

Woman wan more than that

They will be asking more for affection

Things will drag n leads to many more things

I'm talking from both are married perspective

Β 

↑ Advertisement
  • Praise 1