Hollywood Stars shocked at Singapore Car Prices

Mcfguy

(edited)

I love Vin Diesel's reaction.. :D

Edited by Mcfguy
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Old topic lar...but true loh. Maybe they should get them to agar agar the prices of our HDB flats and the minister pay...the reaction confirm lagi best :D

Turbocharged

Their reaction is very real. My ang mo friends say we are siao to spend so much on a pcs of paper......

Even they are quite well paid here, many of them don't own a car here except those provided by the company.

I just love to see their initial reaction, knowing that they are actors but I believe their expression are for real.

Their reaction is very real. My ang mo friends say we are siao to spend so much on a pcs of paper......

Even they are quite well paid here, many of them don't own a car here except those provided by the company.

Then why do I see Ang Mo drive big car in sg? If they think its siao

welcome to sg!!! an island of over-population with world class public transport which breaks down every now and then, and super overpriced cars and even flats which was initially meant for only citizens at a much subsidized rate... well, i am really looking for chances to get out of here prolly few yrs down the road...

welcome to sg!!! an island of over-population with world class public transport which breaks down every now and then, and super overpriced cars and even flats which was initially meant for only citizens at a much subsidized rate... well, i am really looking for chances to get out of here prolly few yrs down the road...

... and they still want to increase the population...

(edited)

in order to grow the pie ... you need more eater ...

that's maths 101

... and they still want to increase the population...

Edited by Wt_know