Royal mail posting delay

Duckduck

Turbocharged

Hi, anyone got order something n sent from UK to SG via Royal Mail International Signed For? Normally how long it takes to b delivered this way ah?

Thanks

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

around there. 1-1.5 week. yours got delay? how long already? you should have the tracking number to check?

thanks all. Mine was posted on 29/05 so if say 10days delivery means either this Fri or next Mon... fingers crossed...

royal mail side actually quite fast. I bought something from UK, from despatched to reach SG, only 3 days. But hor.. singpost takes like 5! I cannot understand why.

Supersonic

royal mail side actually quite fast. I bought something from UK, from despatched to reach SG, only 3 days. But hor.. singpost takes like 5! I cannot understand why.

singpost need to sit on their royal ass first

same same! I always like to shop at Amazon, tracker say reach Changi handover to local mail normally 4-5 days then deliver.... lucky is 3 days later

Turbocharged
(edited)

same same! I always like to shop at Amazon, tracker say reach Changi handover to local mail normally 4-5 days then deliver.... lucky is 3 days later

when it arrives in SG, is it immediately updated in d singpost tracking website, or only update on d day of delivery? royal mail says my item is sent to SG already, n singpost website says my item cant b found... hmm...

guess ill wait a few more days first...

Edited by Duckduck

Neutral Newbie

Singpost cannot be trusted. was tracking my order and it says on delivery from local post and waited 5days and still no sign of my parcel. called them up and they say item is lost and we have made a police report and no compensation from them. After 2 months still no news on if they have made any arrest or not. still in lost of $250 thanks to them.

when it arrives in SG, is it immediately updated in d singpost tracking website, or only update on d day of delivery? royal mail says my item is sent to SG already, n singpost website says my item cant b found... hmm...

guess ill wait a few more days first...

it should be updated when it arrive in SG after customs clearance..... item should be with them thus they are able to scan and update the website

Singpost cannot be trusted. was tracking my order and it says on delivery from local post and waited 5days and still no sign of my parcel. called them up and they say item is lost and we have made a police report and no compensation from them. After 2 months still no news on if they have made any arrest or not. still in lost of $250 thanks to them.

which overseas courier was it from? check if there is insurance

Turbocharged

i normally DHL but this time trying out registered mail... dam sian man no idea wats happening... ill give it a few more days then comprain 2 singpost lol

Neutral Newbie

@Galantspeedz,it was by china post. the sender only will to reimburse me half, which i still think its irresponsible of sing post to wash hands.

@Duckduck, hope u do get your parcel soon.

(edited)

@Galantspeedz,it was by china post. the sender only will to reimburse me half, which i still think its irresponsible of sing post to wash hands.

@Duckduck, hope u do get your parcel soon.

just to clarify, sender is individual or courier company? if it is a courier company, they would most likely have sought this half payment from singpost and matter is deemed closed.

at least that is my experience when doing international shipping with other courier companies... the insurance payout is up to $100 per parcel for mine

Edited by Galantspeedz

..... royal mail says my item is sent to SG already, n singpost website says my item cant b found... hmm...

The item is "in transit" from UK to SG.

Example, my recent Amazon USA via Vpost : USA shipped on 30/5, "in transit", arrived SG Airport 2/6, arrived SG Post Center 3/6, received home 4/6.

Turbocharged

my registered item is finally reflected in singpost tracking site as arrived in sg. in total 13 days to get here...

↡ Advertisement